Ask The Experts

Chaztin

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Studio monitors will be neutral tuned, and generally the throw in budget studio monitors is more in the front, less on sides. 

SB+W setup is more mass appeal if you are not an audiophile. 

Not really an audiophile though but just want decent sound and volume should be enough to cover the bedroom only. Will the studio monitors be able to cover or is a SB+W better for that?

47 minutes ago, North said:

Guys - both phones are here. I had to unbox them for Flipkart's video recording done by the delivery guy - and now I'm confused about which is 64GB and which is 128GB.

Don't want to f**k up the setup and have to do it again 

They're both black iPhone 12s

They are doing video recording of unboxing right at the spot? That's new.

44 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

They are doing video recording of unboxing right at the spot? That's new.

yes. I think a bunch of people must have raised concern that the box was already open, or something wrong with the internals or something along those lines.

No idea how legitimate the concerns are, but I do not mind this. This way, both you and the delivery person know its all good.

In case you do find a problem later, you can still get it replaced in the return window as usual.

Only case where it could be a problem is if phone is a gift or you want it to be opened later. The disclaimer was there when I bought the phones though, so I expected this.

I don't order from FK normally, so this was new to me as well. Fairly smooth though, no issues.

Those having used any quality wireless headphones can chime in this-

I view wireless headphones/earphones as consumable commodity. The reason for this is-
1. They are not repair-able.

2. They lose battery capacity and that simply makes them useless.

3. There is no way to find the battery capacity (speaking for apple airpods), so pricing them is gamble.

Why do 2 year used Airpods still command 5k pricepoint while they should absolutely be worth near 0?

Personal Anecdote: Got apple airpods 3 years back for 9k(flipkart,bbd,axis discount). They stopped holding charge for more than 15 mins in nearly 18 months. Just 1 month before this event, they were giving around 1.8-2hrs. Very hard to gauge battery capacity.

3 minutes ago, OnlyConsultant said:

Those having used any quality wireless headphones can chime in this-

I view wireless headphones/earphones as consumable commodity. The reason for this is-
1. They are not repair-able.

2. They lose battery capacity and that simply makes them useless.

3. There is no way to find the battery capacity (speaking for apple airpods), so pricing them is gamble.

Why do 2 year used Airpods still command 5k pricepoint while they should absolutely be worth near 0?

Personal Anecdote: Got apple airpods 3 years back for 9k(flipkart,bbd,axis discount). They stopped holding charge for more than 15 mins in nearly 18 months. Just 1 month before this event, they were giving around 1.8-2hrs. Very hard to gauge battery capacity.

Apple Tax.

• 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, BRHeadHunter said:

Is anyone here familiar with CCTV surveillance systems? Looking for a good 4TB HDD for a DVR as the old one went lmaoded

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk

Get one from Western Digital Purple or Seagate Skyhawk series.

• Thanks 1

Idk if this is the right thread but whenever I'm browsing the web, irrespective of website, whether this or youtube, it somehow loads multiple pages. Then if I want to go back, I have to press the back button multiple times as the webpage creates multiple entries of the same webpage. So I have to press the back button 7-8 times to actually go back. Even when I open a single link in a new tab, it creates multiple links of it and has the back button enabled even then even though it leads to the same webpage.

I'm using Google Chrome.

Any fix for this?

Edited by Lazyboy8134

On 10/21/2021 at 12:22 AM, Lazyboy8134 said:

Idk if this is the right thread but whenever I'm browsing the web, irrespective of website, whether this or youtube, it somehow loads multiple pages. Then if I want to go back, I have to press the back button multiple times as the webpage creates multiple entries of the same webpage. So I have to press the back button 7-8 times to actually go back. Even when I open a single link in a new tab, it creates multiple links of it and has the back button enabled even then even though it leads to the same webpage.

I'm using Google Chrome.

Any fix for this?

Does this happen on all websites or only some specific ones?

Try disabling all extensions and try.

Edited by ox-

I dont know where to ask this so here it is. I made a neft transaction to s customer , got an UTR NUMBER for it too. But the receiver bank says they did not get the funds and nor have i got them reversed back. What can i do in this case? My banks says its been transferred but that banks say we did not receive it.

6 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

I dont know where to ask this so here it is. I made a neft transaction to s customer , got an UTR NUMBER for it too. But the receiver bank says they did not get the funds and nor have i got them reversed back. What can i do in this case? My banks says its been transferred but that banks say we did not receive it.

Wait for 48 hours, usually gets reversed in that time frame. If not then you have to download and fill a concerned form and physically submit the same to your bank.