Ask The Experts

Chaztin

Hey guys I need to buy a laptop, Budget is 70k +-10k. Can you guys please suggest something good? I mostly do the gaming on my ps5 because my current laptop only has integrated graphics but would be nice to have something that will not be outdated in the next few years. 
So hopefully a good processor, 16GB ram , hopefully RTX 3000 series GPU (I am okay with other GPUs if they can run graphically intense stuff. Dont need top of the line performance. is it possible or am i asking for too much? Will use it for occasional gaming.

And are there any good options other than OLX to sell old laptops? OLX is filled with garbage and frauds these days. 

You can use cashify to sell your laptop if it is in good condition. I've sold mine a years ago.

You are little late to buy laptop, the best time to buy laptop is BBD sale time which happened last month. For 80k you could have bagged a 3060 RTX with 16GB RAM. You can still get a 3050 one with 16GB RAM, see the deals.

6 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Quite literally my experience when trying a Mac. It was so insane that I couldn't even see file transfer speeds without a 3rd party app. 

Then Apple might introduce this as feature 

• 4 weeks later...

Hello,
I am looking to get an IEM under 2k strictly
I am currently looking into KZ ZSN Pro X and Blon BL-03

Two people I have asked recommendations from reported that their Blons broke after ~7 months and I did some reviews talking bad about their build quality

So, I'm confused on what to get. As far as I understand, Blons have balanced sound but the build quality and fit is a concern
KZs has a nice fit for many, the copper cable is cheap, it has more bass and clear instruments. [according to a Headphone Guru from Headphone Zone]

Please let me know your opinions on this and some recommendations

Edit:
Hearing Blons have bad QC. I could get KZs and try it out. If I don't like it, I can exchange it for Blons [I could get tips later on unless it's expensive for better ones]

Edited by BRHeadHunter

18 hours ago, BRHeadHunter said:

Hello,
I am looking to get an IEM under 2k strictly
I am currently looking into KZ ZSN Pro X and Blon BL-03

Two people I have asked recommendations from reported that their Blons broke after ~7 months and I did some reviews talking bad about their build quality

So, I'm confused on what to get. As far as I understand, Blons have balanced sound but the build quality and fit is a concern
KZs has a nice fit for many, the copper cable is cheap, it has more bass and clear instruments. [according to a Headphone Guru from Headphone Zone]

Please let me know your opinions on this and some recommendations

Edit:
Hearing Blons have bad QC. I could get KZs and try it out. If I don't like it, I can exchange it for Blons [I could get tips later on unless it's expensive for better ones]

I have been using KZ ZS 10 Pro for almost 2 years now and they are legit amazing. It is a highly recommended purchase from my end.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yamaha is best bro. It's 8-9k, quality and tonality is also very good. Can personally vouch for it. You can get local brands for 4-5k but those are very bad. Fretboard and body are cheaply made and it's just not fun. 

8-9k is doable. Can you share a model no.? Or an Amazon listing?

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Bajao.com has best prices in my experience. 

There aren't many models as such. Just different shapes. 

This one is easier to handle but sound is a bit compressed

https://www.bajaao.com/products/yamaha-fs80c-the-ultimate-concert-body-cutaway-acoustic-guitar-natural?variant=36683521556641

This one is large but sound is very full

https://www.bajaao.com/products/yamaha-f310-acoustic-guitar?variant=6657037379

Thanks a ton!

I'll suggest this to her so that she can pick.

Any web developer here who can help me out? 
i currently running an website using prestashop on a server, it was running fine until two days ago( For last 2 years) . Not the website wont load and throw 500 errors and server shows high load, i made zero changes and after 2 days of me banging walls im unable to find the exact problem! ?

11 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Does anyone know where can I get some good quality ugly Christmas sweaters?

All the international outlets aren't shipping and can't find any here.

I wonder who your secret santa banta is ? :rofl:

On 12/16/2021 at 5:08 PM, KunjanPSD said:

Does anyone know where can I get some good quality ugly Christmas sweaters?

All the international outlets aren't shipping and can't find any here.

Your Secret Santa must be asking his nani/ dadi to make you a sweater :giggle:

hey guys, couldn't find the pc ask the expert thread (searched it here, went till 10 pages, didn't bother going further), and hence i am here, lel.

so, i have a spare a$$ vivo y12, which i wanna use as a surveillance cam for mui small a$$ hall so that i can keep an eye on my elderly parents activities (lets say, for safety purpose).

so, i have one desktop in hall (which le mommy uses).

i have one desktop in mui bedroom, which obviously, my hairy a$$ uses it.

i have one logitech webcam (which can be attached to hall's pc, but i reckon it would hog electricity as that rig is Q6600, so i would prefer to use mui smart phone for the same purpose)

i have my main WIFI router(Xiaomi 3c) in my bedroom, and one router in hall(TP Link wr340g - through which the hall's desktop gets connected via LAN) which is connected to my main wifi router via LAN cable.

r.n. i have set the smart phone in the hall and using IP Webcam on it and using it's generated IP on my desktop chrome browser to keep an eye on the hall, BUTT, there's a noticeable lag in the audio via this particular setup.

also tried Droidcam, but not getting audio on that (yes, i had checked the Audio box)

so, based on above setup and hardware, it would be helpful if someone could suggest me how to set up this cam for optimal viewing and also audio is must (as when my bedroom door's closed, i cannot hear my momma's voice when she calls me for anything - which is exactly why the need for entire set up arouse). Also, it would be bonus if i could record the video (w/ audio) on my desktop, it would help when i get my a$$ out of the house.

Edited by Pushy

Hello fellow members,
I am looking for a laptop with the following requirements for my sister. Her older laptop (Asus VivoBook) requires an upgrade.

Build QualityHighly prefer a metal-built laptop. The lower right bezel [meh plastic] on her laptop broke twice due to a little improper handling.
Storage: SSD is a must. She hates the slow 5400RPM HDD on her VivoBook. I scoured through some laptops on Amazon and all of them has only 512 SSD/1 TB HDD+ 256 SSD
Processor: Doesn't need to be very powerful as she'll mostly be doing basic office stuff [browsing, excel, OneNote, coding], a little of photo/video/audio editing and AutoCAD
Display: Need to have great colours. She is fine with 1080p 60Hz, but an upgrade would certainly be better
Battery: More than 6 hours of battery backup is fine, as I'll be recommending her to do heavy tasks only while connected to charger

Graphics Card: She doesn't game or use Blender, but she uses AutoCAD, so GPU is important. I would like others' view on this. Would integrated graphics be enough, or should I go for a dGPU?

She's fine with normal laptop keeb and trackpad. She always uses her laptop with lights on, so backlit keeb is not a big factor.

Looked into the new MacBooks. Looks great, but it is on the expensive side, and I don't know how much Apple repairs cost. She will also be new to macOS.

I know there are a lot of requirements ?

Any and all recommendations are welcomed

Need help building design choices for wfh desk setup. As wfh is going to be long term. Can people share there desk I searched a lot of desk all of them looked good but not sure I want to keep cpu on my table. 

Edited by DinJo