Ask The Experts

Chaztin

4 hours ago, godspeed4476 said:

Hey Ppl,

Any recommendation for free software/website to edit pdf files? i basically need to copy paste my signature to PDF files for next few weeks. 

Cant find any app which would let me do it for free, almost every one requires CC details for initial sign up 

I just convert pdfs to jpegs, edit them as per my need in photoshop etc. and then convert them back to pdf.

How's the Amazfit Trex Pro 2? Currently using the Amazfit Neo (which I absolutely love for its simplicity) but I'm looking to upgrade and wanted something similarly rugged within a 15k budget. 

23 minutes ago, Rey said:

I just convert pdfs to jpegs, edit them as per my need in photoshop etc. and then convert them back to pdf.

Thks mate, i thought of that too, but how do you convert PDF's to Jpeg. I just use snip tool to do it, not really handy for multiple pages

8 hours ago, godspeed4476 said:

Thks mate, i thought of that too, but how do you convert PDF's to Jpeg. I just use snip tool to do it, not really handy for multiple pages

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

idk where else to ask this, but anyone know of a good dongle/dock for macbook air? the usb c ones I mean

I'm looking for atleast 2x USB A ports, HDMI with support for 144hz 1440p( I guess it's called HDMI 2.0? ) usbc for passthrough for charger and another usbc with thunderbolt and DisplayPort lines

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

idk where else to ask this, but anyone know of a good dongle/dock for macbook air? the usb c ones I mean

I'm looking for atleast 2x USB A ports, HDMI with support for 144hz 1440p( I guess it's called HDMI 2.0? ) usbc for passthrough for charger and another usbc with thunderbolt and DisplayPort lines

Aren't there tons on Amazon ? 

46 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Aren't there tons on Amazon ? 

Yes but idk about the quality, like paying 5k for one of those dongles and it craps out in like some months or a year, i.e i'm looking for branded ones, I found just one from Belkin there was Honeywell also but that didn't match my requirements.

2 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes but idk about the quality, like paying 5k for one of those dongles and it craps out in like some months or a year, i.e i'm looking for branded ones, I found just one from Belkin there was Honeywell also but that didn't match my requirements.

Well, the best is Caldigit, but i can't find it anywhere in India. Rest everything is just rebranded Chinese stuff. Out of options tbh. 

Need help folks. I am planning to upgrade my Internet to 500 Mbps connection from the current 80 Mbps one. I have an ONT + Router combo that I am using now. ISP will freely upgrade the ONT to the 5G one with gigabit ports. My router is already a 5G one and I know it has gigabit ports(TP-link Archer C64). So I have a RJ45 cable wired from upstairs(ONT) to downstairs(Router) through the wall that connects both. Do I need to upgrade the cable as well? I am not sure whether it will support speeds > 100 Mbps. Does RJ45 cables have that restriction?