Ask The Experts

Chaztin

49 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Circle Gaming Chair CH-75.

They are all pretty much the same rebranded by different companies. I think we have a member here who was offering the other abhorrent activity you desire.

Not so great reviews. Hmmmm. Are you using it ? How's the support ?

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

Not so great reviews. Hmmmm. Are you using it ? How's the support ?

Yes since 2017. Never needed support. I wanted one more recently in august but they had no stock due to the import situation. Maybe that’s changed now. 
The chair although called gaming is bang on ideal for both gaming and desk work. That’s why I recommend it. 

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

Yes since 2017. Never needed support. I wanted one more recently in august but they had no stock due to the import situation. Maybe that’s changed now. 
The chair although called gaming is bang on ideal for both gaming and desk work. That’s why I recommend it. 

By support I meant back support. :P

2 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

That also. Removable & adjustable lumbar support is included.

What about some reviews saying that 75 and 70 are same. 75 is supposed to come with 4D armrest (wtf is that ?), but apparently it doesn't, and hence 70 is a better option ?

Just now, Bird Bird Bird said:

What about some reviews saying that 75 and 70 are same. 75 is supposed to come with 4D armrest (wtf is that ?), but apparently it doesn't, and hence 70 is a better option ?

Yes 75 with 4D arm rest :rofl:  The arm rest goes up down, sideways and also inverts inside or outside depending how you prefer.

70 is boring plain looking. I had agreed for 70, but because i had approached them over phone and used a youtuber referral, they gave me 75 in the same price as 70.

3 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Yes 75 with 4D arm rest :rofl:  The arm rest goes up down, sideways and also inverts inside or outside depending how you prefer.

70 is boring plain looking. I had agreed for 70, but because i had approached them over phone and used a youtuber referral, they gave me 75 in the same price as 70.

Chair is not available anywhere from what I can see. :ranting:

2 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Chair is not available anywhere from what I can see. :ranting:

Like i said, the same thing is rebranded by other sellers too. Greensoul is one that jumps to mind. There's one more that frequently pops up on amazon. Cant recall the name atm

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Like i said, the same thing is rebranded by other sellers too. Greensoul is one that jumps to mind. There's one more that frequently pops up on amazon. Cant recall the name atm

11 minutes ago, HundredProofSam said:

I've heard Green Soul is good but haven't bought from them myself

https://greensoul.online/

Do you know anyone using them ? I am looking at their Monster Ultimate S/T. 

Checked their Amazon reviews on Fakespot - they are at F. Unrealiable/fake reviews mostly. :lol:

4 minutes ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

Do you know anyone using them ? I am looking at their Monster Ultimate S/T. 

Checked their Amazon reviews on Fakespot - they are at F. Unrealiable/fake reviews mostly. :lol:

Only reason i went with Circle was their free home delivery and installation on the spot.

These gaming chairs can be real pain to self install piece by piece. I had seen tonnes of videos. :lol:

I bought a Logitech wireless KB+M a month or so ago. It was pretty trash tbh, but didn't have a refund option on Amazon.

Now the mouse just jumps randomly and the KB is giving me problems.

Since it should be under warranty, is it possible to return to Logitech? I don't mind spending more for a better option from them or something. Learnt my lesson. 

I bought a Logitech wireless KB+M a month or so ago. It was pretty trash tbh, but didn't have a refund option on Amazon.
Since it should be under warranty, is it possible to return to Logitech? I don't mind spending more for a better option from them or something. Learnt my lesson. 
Let us know which one you bought so that we can avoid it.

On 12/13/2020 at 3:33 PM, DinJo said:

Anyone has got there router antenna replaced? Two of three on AC 68U is broken Google for antennas and all are single band 2.4ghz any good source to get these? 

@Shantz

@Shantanu

Quoting myself to get a answer also has anyone here has good mesh system? 

18 hours ago, dante77 said:
On 1/12/2021 at 1:17 AM, Chirag2001 said:

Let us know which one you bought so that we can avoid it.

Logitech MK275. Feels cheap plastic. Spend the extra dough, don't get this.

• Like 1

On 1/6/2021 at 3:05 PM, HundredProofSam said:

I've heard Green Soul is good but haven't bought from them myself

https://greensoul.online/

I have a Monster Ultimate (I think that's the model). I'd definitely recommend them, but then chairs are really subjective.

7 hours ago, i_rock098 said:

Please do watch this before buying a gaming chair. It’s a really good video.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Office ergonomics chair are way comfortable though by the way of looks you may not find it comfortable which is totally opposite in case of gaming chair which looks luxurious but not really comfortable for long hours 

7 hours ago, Chirag2001 said:

I bought a Logitech KB+M in Nov, from Amazon. Some keys don't work now.

Return period is over on Amazon, but I can claim warranty through Logitech?

I'd like a refund, and buy a decent one, not this garbage.

You must know the difference between warranty and guarantee 

2 minutes ago, DinJo said:

Office ergonomics chair are way comfortable though by the way of looks you may not find it comfortable which is totally opposite in case of gaming chair which looks luxurious but not really comfortable for long hours 

True. A friend bought a Herman Miller for 96k :majesty:

They are the pinnacle in ergonomics and long hours of comfort.