Jump to content

Ask The Experts


Chaztin
 Share

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, him2anshu said:

I have ATH-M50X but there is no 3.5mm jack on my iPhone and no adapter, so never tried them. I use them with iPad and Mac and they work flawlessly. 

Ok, thanks!

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Lazyboy8134 said:

Difference between studio monitors and a soundbar+woofer setup in the under 10k budget range? 

Will mainly connect to a monitor through AUX and would use it for movies/tv shows + PS5 + music at times.

 

Studio monitors will be neutral tuned, and generally the throw in budget studio monitors is more in the front, less on sides. 

 

SB+W setup is more mass appeal if you are not an audiophile. 

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guys - both phones are here. I had to unbox them for Flipkart's video recording done by the delivery guy - and now I'm confused about which is 64GB and which is 128GB.

 

Don't want to f**k up the setup and have to do it again 

 

They're both black iPhone 12s

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Bird Bird Bird said:

 

Studio monitors will be neutral tuned, and generally the throw in budget studio monitors is more in the front, less on sides. 

 

SB+W setup is more mass appeal if you are not an audiophile. 

Not really an audiophile though but just want decent sound and volume should be enough to cover the bedroom only. Will the studio monitors be able to cover or is a SB+W better for that?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, North said:

Guys - both phones are here. I had to unbox them for Flipkart's video recording done by the delivery guy - and now I'm confused about which is 64GB and which is 128GB.

 

Don't want to f**k up the setup and have to do it again 

 

They're both black iPhone 12s

They are doing video recording of unboxing right at the spot? That's new.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

44 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

They are doing video recording of unboxing right at the spot? That's new.

 

yes. I think a bunch of people must have raised concern that the box was already open, or something wrong with the internals or something along those lines.

No idea how legitimate the concerns are, but I do not mind this. This way, both you and the delivery person know its all good.

 

In case you do find a problem later, you can still get it replaced in the return window as usual.

Only case where it could be a problem is if phone is a gift or you want it to be opened later. The disclaimer was there when I bought the phones though, so I expected this.

 

I don't order from FK normally, so this was new to me as well. Fairly smooth though, no issues.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Those having used any quality wireless headphones can chime in this-

I view wireless headphones/earphones as consumable commodity. The reason for this is-
1. They are not repair-able.

2. They lose battery capacity and that simply makes them useless.

3. There is no way to find the battery capacity (speaking for apple airpods), so pricing them is gamble.

Why do 2 year used Airpods still command 5k pricepoint while they should absolutely be worth near 0?

Personal Anecdote: Got apple airpods 3 years back for 9k(flipkart,bbd,axis discount). They stopped holding charge for more than 15 mins in nearly 18 months. Just 1 month before this event, they were giving around 1.8-2hrs. Very hard to gauge battery capacity.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, OnlyConsultant said:

Those having used any quality wireless headphones can chime in this-

I view wireless headphones/earphones as consumable commodity. The reason for this is-
1. They are not repair-able.

2. They lose battery capacity and that simply makes them useless.

3. There is no way to find the battery capacity (speaking for apple airpods), so pricing them is gamble.

Why do 2 year used Airpods still command 5k pricepoint while they should absolutely be worth near 0?

Personal Anecdote: Got apple airpods 3 years back for 9k(flipkart,bbd,axis discount). They stopped holding charge for more than 15 mins in nearly 18 months. Just 1 month before this event, they were giving around 1.8-2hrs. Very hard to gauge battery capacity.

Apple Tax.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
13 hours ago, BRHeadHunter said:

Is anyone here familiar with CCTV surveillance systems? Looking for a good 4TB HDD for a DVR as the old one went lmaoded

Sent from my Mi A1 using Tapatalk
 

 

Get one from Western Digital Purple or Seagate Skyhawk series.

  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Idk if this is the right thread but whenever I'm browsing the web, irrespective of website, whether this or youtube, it somehow loads multiple pages. Then if I want to go back, I have to press the back button multiple times as the webpage creates multiple entries of the same webpage. So I have to press the back button 7-8 times to actually go back. Even when I open a single link in a new tab, it creates multiple links of it and has the back button enabled even then even though it leads to the same webpage.

I'm using Google Chrome.

 

Any fix for this?

Edited by Lazyboy8134
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 10/21/2021 at 12:22 AM, Lazyboy8134 said:

Idk if this is the right thread but whenever I'm browsing the web, irrespective of website, whether this or youtube, it somehow loads multiple pages. Then if I want to go back, I have to press the back button multiple times as the webpage creates multiple entries of the same webpage. So I have to press the back button 7-8 times to actually go back. Even when I open a single link in a new tab, it creates multiple links of it and has the back button enabled even then even though it leads to the same webpage.

I'm using Google Chrome.

 

Any fix for this?

Does this happen on all websites or only some specific ones?

 

Try disabling all extensions and try.

Edited by ox-
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...