Ask The Experts

Chaztin

7 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Yamaha is best bro. It's 8-9k, quality and tonality is also very good. Can personally vouch for it. You can get local brands for 4-5k but those are very bad. Fretboard and body are cheaply made and it's just not fun. 

8-9k is doable. Can you share a model no.? Or an Amazon listing?

2 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

8-9k is doable. Can you share a model no.? Or an Amazon listing?

Bajao.com has best prices in my experience. 

There aren't many models as such. Just different shapes. 

This one is easier to handle but sound is a bit compressed

https://www.bajaao.com/products/yamaha-fs80c-the-ultimate-concert-body-cutaway-acoustic-guitar-natural?variant=36683521556641

This one is large but sound is very full

https://www.bajaao.com/products/yamaha-f310-acoustic-guitar?variant=6657037379

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mr. Comingle said:

Bajao.com has best prices in my experience. 

There aren't many models as such. Just different shapes. 

This one is easier to handle but sound is a bit compressed

https://www.bajaao.com/products/yamaha-fs80c-the-ultimate-concert-body-cutaway-acoustic-guitar-natural?variant=36683521556641

This one is large but sound is very full

https://www.bajaao.com/products/yamaha-f310-acoustic-guitar?variant=6657037379

Thanks a ton!

I'll suggest this to her so that she can pick.

Any web developer here who can help me out? 
i currently running an website using prestashop on a server, it was running fine until two days ago( For last 2 years) . Not the website wont load and throw 500 errors and server shows high load, i made zero changes and after 2 days of me banging walls im unable to find the exact problem! 😑

11 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Does anyone know where can I get some good quality ugly Christmas sweaters?

All the international outlets aren't shipping and can't find any here.

I wonder who your secret santa banta is ? :rofl:

On 12/16/2021 at 5:08 PM, KunjanPSD said:

Does anyone know where can I get some good quality ugly Christmas sweaters?

All the international outlets aren't shipping and can't find any here.

Your Secret Santa must be asking his nani/ dadi to make you a sweater :giggle:

hey guys, couldn't find the pc ask the expert thread (searched it here, went till 10 pages, didn't bother going further), and hence i am here, lel.

so, i have a spare a$$ vivo y12, which i wanna use as a surveillance cam for mui small a$$ hall so that i can keep an eye on my elderly parents activities (lets say, for safety purpose).

so, i have one desktop in hall (which le mommy uses).

i have one desktop in mui bedroom, which obviously, my hairy a$$ uses it.

i have one logitech webcam (which can be attached to hall's pc, but i reckon it would hog electricity as that rig is Q6600, so i would prefer to use mui smart phone for the same purpose)

i have my main WIFI router(Xiaomi 3c) in my bedroom, and one router in hall(TP Link wr340g - through which the hall's desktop gets connected via LAN) which is connected to my main wifi router via LAN cable.

r.n. i have set the smart phone in the hall and using IP Webcam on it and using it's generated IP on my desktop chrome browser to keep an eye on the hall, BUTT, there's a noticeable lag in the audio via this particular setup.

also tried Droidcam, but not getting audio on that (yes, i had checked the Audio box)

so, based on above setup and hardware, it would be helpful if someone could suggest me how to set up this cam for optimal viewing and also audio is must (as when my bedroom door's closed, i cannot hear my momma's voice when she calls me for anything - which is exactly why the need for entire set up arouse). Also, it would be bonus if i could record the video (w/ audio) on my desktop, it would help when i get my a$$ out of the house.

Edited by Pushy

Hello fellow members,
I am looking for a laptop with the following requirements for my sister. Her older laptop (Asus VivoBook) requires an upgrade.

Build QualityHighly prefer a metal-built laptop. The lower right bezel [meh plastic] on her laptop broke twice due to a little improper handling.
Storage: SSD is a must. She hates the slow 5400RPM HDD on her VivoBook. I scoured through some laptops on Amazon and all of them has only 512 SSD/1 TB HDD+ 256 SSD
Processor: Doesn't need to be very powerful as she'll mostly be doing basic office stuff [browsing, excel, OneNote, coding], a little of photo/video/audio editing and AutoCAD
Display: Need to have great colours. She is fine with 1080p 60Hz, but an upgrade would certainly be better
Battery: More than 6 hours of battery backup is fine, as I'll be recommending her to do heavy tasks only while connected to charger

Graphics Card: She doesn't game or use Blender, but she uses AutoCAD, so GPU is important. I would like others' view on this. Would integrated graphics be enough, or should I go for a dGPU?

She's fine with normal laptop keeb and trackpad. She always uses her laptop with lights on, so backlit keeb is not a big factor.

Looked into the new MacBooks. Looks great, but it is on the expensive side, and I don't know how much Apple repairs cost. She will also be new to macOS.

I know there are a lot of requirements 😅

Any and all recommendations are welcomed

Need help building design choices for wfh desk setup. As wfh is going to be long term. Can people share there desk I searched a lot of desk all of them looked good but not sure I want to keep cpu on my table. 

Edited by DinJo

I play online Apex Legends with my mates, on console (PS4).

On the log-in screen, I've started getting this Code 100 (Unable to complete EA Account sign-in) error. This does not let me log into the game.

Does anybody have any clue? My internet otherwise is working fine.

I tried changing my DNS settings on PS4 as suggested by some articles but that did not do the trick.

I can call my service provider, but because the internet is otherwise working - idk if he can do anything.

I can login in on mobile hotspot, so this is def something with my wifi I guess.

1 hour ago, North said:

On the log-in screen, I've started getting this Code 100 (Unable to complete EA Account sign-in) error. This does not let me log into the game.

I tried changing my DNS settings on PS4 as suggested by some articles but that did not do the trick.

I can call my service provider, but because the internet is otherwise working - idk if he can do anything.

I can login in on mobile hotspot, so this is def something with my wifi I guess.

(1) Any recent change you think would have triggered this. Ideally i would just say Apex server issue given their state of things but since you say it is working with hotspot , did you change anything recently before the DNS update on PS4.

(2) Check on router page and enable DMZ if that option is available, or just allow port forwarding for below ports 

https://www.purevpn.com/port-forwarding/apex-legends

(3) Its a sign from universe for you to stop playing this game and clear some backlog!! :P

• Haha 1

On 12/28/2021 at 11:36 AM, Pacifier said:

Any suggestions for Routers around 4-5K range? 

Any one has experience with TP LINK Archer series? Specifically looking between Archer AX10, A7 and C6.

bump. any advice guys.?

Archer C80 also looks promising with Gigabit support to be future proof

22 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

(1) Any recent change you think would have triggered this. Ideally i would just say Apex server issue given their state of things but since you say it is working with hotspot , did you change anything recently before the DNS update on PS4.

(2) Check on router page and enable DMZ if that option is available, or just allow port forwarding for below ports 

https://www.purevpn.com/port-forwarding/apex-legends

(3) Its a sign from universe for you to stop playing this game and clear some backlog!! :P

I'm an absolute network noob. I called my internet guy and told him I'm having a DNS issue.

The router was once reset before these issues started taking place. The 5Ghz band has stopped working as well - so it could very well be my router.

As far as (3) goes, I'm too far addicted to quit. I play this with friends as well haha

Thank you!

3 hours ago, North said:

Can you login to EA from your pc? 

Tried changing to wired network though it may be due to closed ports. 

Hello, I am looking for recommendation for a office chair with good lumbar support. My back has started for last couple of weeks so want to get it soon before it comes a problem. Anything in the range of 20K?

Edited by TheMonark