Ask The Experts

Chaztin

• 3 weeks later...

Need suggestions for an everyday bag. 

Basic requirements are one dedicated section for laptop and one for major bulk like charger, books etc. More pockets and sub-sections (chained) are a plus.

Not looking for something which looks like Ghost bags.

22 minutes ago, KunjanPSD said:

Basic requirements are one dedicated section for laptop and one for major bulk like charger, books etc. More pockets and sub-sections (chained) are a plus.

If you want an easy-access EDC, this is a good option. i'm considering the 11 inch version myself: https://www.modernquests.com/products/croxbody-edc-sling-bag-black-14-inch?_pos=17&_sid=f8e3ee997&_ss=r

There's also this one from HP that I currently use (although only the Grey/Green and Black/Green colourway seems to be available now. Looks good in all black)

https://www.amazon.in/HP-T5P98AA-Backpack-15-6-inch-Electric/dp/B01J1CFNKE?source=ps-sl-shoppingads-lpcontext&ref_=fplfs&smid=AEBV3Q6INLQZC&th=1

Has dedicated laptop and tablet pockets. Dedicated space for powerbank with passthrough, internal pocket for water bottle, mesh for storage, multiple handles, and a secret pocket. It also has a whole back pocket that I didn't know about for like 8 months until I tried opening the secret pocket and the zip went farther along than usual.

I've also been seeing ads from this brand called CarryPro which has a really cool range of bags too https://carrypro.in/

• Like 1

3 hours ago, R3D_D3ViL said:

I think the 11 inch one is available on Amazon right now at a fair price.

It’s cheaper on the Modem Quests website after the 5% off + no Amazon commission. I’m getting it for uni and that doesn’t start until September so only reason I’m holding off is because I’m considering getting it from UK itself instead of here since it’s like 33 pounds there vs 4400 or so here. And there are other sling bags to consider. But thank you looking out ✌?

On 5/7/2023 at 1:27 AM, KunjanPSD said:

This is what you are looking for. I am using this for last 6 years and no complaints. Only thing is I bought for 1.4k back then, now it is 2.4k. But worth it IMO. One of the best purchases ever! 

HP Odyssey Backpack for 15.6-inch Laptop (Grey/Green) https://amzn.eu/d/efnvNNK

• 2 weeks later...

Most washing machine has issues post 4 years just pick any LG definitely has better customer experience but whirlpool is not bad either

https://www.bijlibachao.com/appliances/best-washing-machine-india-brand-front-top-semi-automatic.html

Edited by DinJo
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, DinJo said:

Most washing machine has issues post 4 years just pick any LG definitely has better customer experience but whirlpool is not bad either

https://www.bijlibachao.com/appliances/best-washing-machine-india-brand-front-top-semi-automatic.html

Well, my mom went and got one from IFB, 4yr warranty stood out to her. Not much difference in price, I expected IFB to be more expensive.

Been using an IFB model for almost 2 years now. Works pretty well. Had an engineer visit once for a minor complaint that got resolved without any issues for free.

They do try to push and sell their descaler, but we were ready and didn't give into their pressure. 

Hi guys. 

I have regular airpods, i have the buds and I dropped the case somewhere. 

If I buy a used case off olx or something, will it work? like pairing up with my airpods itself and my phone? 

Is there a way to ensure that the case I buy is genuine or not?

Edited by North

• 1 month later...

Hey,

What's the best TV I can buy with the below constraints?

• Budget: 50K max & cannot go above it in any way
  • Brand: Open to any for now
  • Size: 55 or 65 inch, wall mount necessary
  • Resolution: 4K mandatory
  • Smart: Optional built in apps, I can use a firestick as well
  • Use: Movies, tv, etc. No gaming at all.
  • Others: Two HDMI ports are fine. Won't be using any external audio, so inbuilt should have above average sound quality
  • Purchase time line: By Diwali 2023 max, can wait for a deal on the selected model.
Edited by LordSpymaster

10 hours ago, LordSpymaster said:

Hey,

What's the best TV I can buy with the below constraints?

• Budget: 50K max & cannot go above it in any way
  • Brand: Open to any for now
  • Size: 55 or 65 inch, wall mount necessary
  • Resolution: 4K mandatory
  • Smart: Optional built in apps, I can use a firestick as well
  • Use: Movies, tv, etc. No gaming at all.
  • Others: Two HDMI ports are fine. Won't be using any external audio, so inbuilt should have above average sound quality
  • Purchase time line: By Diwali 2023 max, can wait for a deal on the selected model.

55inches in 50k is a strecth, you will get either samsung crystal 4k or lg nanoedge or something. if you can upto 56k i remember samsung frame (Older versions ) going for that price in sales

Hi guys. A quick help on this audio related query would be really appreciated as there is a really good deal of the day on amazon :p

I've been thinking of upgrading my audio experience, mainly for gaming and movies. I've a really good soundbar (LG SL6Y) but its not surround sound. To make it 5.1 surround sound I can buy rear wireless speakers (for 10k as part of amazon deal, usual price 13.5k). Or I can get a new good set of headphones altogether and keep the soundbar as is. 

The pros of soundbar+surround is that its true 5.1, the physical sensation of sound can be exhilarating and usually headphones cant replicate that. The pros of new headphones is that they dont take as much space, no wire hassle etc and can be enjoyed at loud sounds at night too.

So are there any headphones which will be as good or better in about the same price range? Or should I go with the rear speakers only? 

bhai log is there any online option available for good quality big size (36x24 inches) gaming posters or even a retail store in Delhi NCR area? found one seller in amazon but not sure about his quality. reviews r kinda mixed. 

pls help 

• 4 weeks later...