Ask The Experts

Chaztin

thanks, just ordered that monitor - the sales rep should get in touch with me in a few hrs. my PC, 360 (and future PS3) will work with this baby; i'll simply have to buy a cheap tv card OR a composite to VGA box to connect my tata-sky tuner to my display...

V

I am also planning to buy the same for my bro. Is it any good? He will mainly use it for watching cable tv, PC gaming and PS3 gaming.

Anyone considering buying an iPhone should read this: iPhone India Edition - Hidden Features

I know its Off Topic, but i didn't want to start a new thread for this!!!

:eyebrow2:

Ya it is lame, but interesting only if it happens!!!

Edited by Chaztin

I have a question regarding credit cards.

Can I use my ICICI cc [ Visa ] or HSBC [Visa ] to shop on an internation website like Divineo ?

Also can anyone guide me where else i can buy Blaster 360 NE besides Divineo

Thx

yup, but you need to check the site's policies to ensure that they accept international orders and ship to india.

V

I am planning to get a PS 3 40 GB console through my uncle from US this week. Although I will save loads of money if i get it from US, I am concerned if it will cost him more in terms of customs duty and luggage. Since the console is 7-8 kilos in weight, it will add to his luggage and he may be asked to pay for the xtra luggage. what say guys? is it advisable to ask him to get it for me or should i buy it here in india?

I am planning to get a PS 3 40 GB console through my uncle from US this week. Although I will save loads of money if i get it from US, I am concerned if it will cost him more in terms of customs duty and luggage. Since the console is 7-8 kilos in weight, it will add to his luggage and he may be asked to pay for the xtra luggage. what say guys? is it advisable to ask him to get it for me or should i buy it here in india?

dude, ask the him to put it in a hand luggage. they wot say sh*t. i was bring my 360 and ps3 from the UK, but they didn't say sh*t. except i had to choose between the 360 and ps3. only because i had 2 hand luggages. but weight wise, they don't say anything, if they see the person struggling with the bag, then fine.... but if ur cool weight then.... its all gravy mate. if u get a nice and sung bag.......... ur sorted.

ok, i wanted to ask a question about the dual-shock3.

like we know the dual shock 3 has rumble and now doesn't feel like a f**king toy. but the pictures of the dual shock 3 having the curved R2 and L2 triggers, are they real or fake.

That's fake. DS3 is exactly same as Sixaxis except for rumble and added weight. Also DS3 has opaque body, no a see through, semi transparent like Sixaxis.