Immortals Fenyx Rising

Engineer

6 hours ago, Jigsaw said:

This game reminds me of the Switch I bought to play Zelda 2 years ago and never did ??

Definitely are picking this up once the official reviews are out and if they are good. 

You should check out Genshin Impact. Better and FREE.

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

Too many games to complete. Don’t give me wrong ideas even f2p ones :wallbash:

These days I don't have many games that keep me busy. These Ubilol games don't last more than 5 hours before I feel like I've seen everything. Just copy-pasted stuff.

Cyberpunk can't come soon enough. 

1 minute ago, WhiteWolf said:

Genshin i gave up. Character Art style was bothering me lol

I'm happy that Genshin isn't turned into waifu with over the top erotic designs. Current character design is fantastic and goes well with their kit. 

• Immortals: Fenyx Rising is an excellent new adventure title for Ubisoft, full to bursting with genuine comedy, excellent gameplay, and devious puzzles. While there are a few technical hiccups, underutilized DualSense, and sub-30 fps Switch ports, the game is fantastic on all platforms. Come for the bizarre Greek mythology, stay for the stellar gameplay -- Immortals: Fenyx Rising is a fantastic holiday treat.
  • Fenyx Rising is a great adventure. An organic open world, full of surprises, with brilliant puzzles and combat mechanics, set in greek mythology. It is not Breath of the Wild, but it is close enough in may (good) things.
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising provides a one-of-a-kind experience in both the Greek Mythology and Action-Adventure behind the game. If you’re looking for a unique game where you’ll be spending hours diving into Greek Mythology, Immortals Fenyx Rising is the perfect fit.
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising is a title that sits somewhere between the legend of Zelda and Assassin's Creed Odyssey. The reason for comparing it to a title like Zelda is often summed up in artistic graphics, a similar endurance system, and the use of puzzles. But Immortals Fenyx Rising is more than just a clone, and we see one of Ubisoft's most well-made games in this generation.
  • A game that amazed me with the beauty of the open world, a world that makes you thirsty all the time to explore more and more to see the changing regions and the huge statues that are distinctive signs that make you feel the beauty of the world, despite the long boring story dialogue and damp squib jokes, I enjoyed every minute I spent with every mystery, fight, ruins, and Rift I searched for something new.
  • Immortals Fenyx Rising is an incredible title. While the aesthetic might not be for everyone and its open-world nature will eventually become repetitive, the game is so chock-full of optional content and beautiful vistas that this eventuality will take a long time to reach. The story is wonderfully narrated and crafted to work incredibly well with the graphical design of the game too. Better still, the humorous approach to ancient Greek mythology alongside the bold and colourful aesthetic; all wonderfully complement each other in ways that only Legend of Zelda games have been capable of in the past. It is rare for any company, let alone Ubisoft, to bring out a brand-new Intellectual Property and for it to reign supreme right from the start. However, Immortal Fenyx Rising certainly manages this seemingly impossible feat with aplomb. Fenyx is a relatable character, and the incredible narration between Zeus and Prometheus are wonderfully nostalgic for any lover of Saturday Morning Cartoons. The gameplay constantly makes players want to come back for more, with countless secrets, puzzles and story elements to keep players engaged for hours and hours of enjoyment. Immortals Fenyx Rising is very near perfect, and ticks all the right boxes for a game that is gorgeous, enjoyable, addictive and highly entertaining.
  • This tale about gods and monsters is a perfect example of telling Greek mythology in a right way. Such a shame that there’s to many frustrating puzzles and not enough side quest to begin with.

• Immortals Fenyx Rising is a nice adventure at the crossroads of Nintendo's Breath of the Wild and the Assassin's Creed saga. By using elements form both series, Ubsioft delivers a colorful and diversed experience, which still suffers from some inaccuracies, within the many fights of puzzles scattered all around the world. Too bad the Switch version do not offers the same visual confort as the other ones.

• Despite a huge lack of innovation, bearing more than a passing resemblance to Zelda: Breath of the Wild's central mechanics, Immortals: Fenyx Rising is a great open-world game featuring a light-hearted, humorous tone, great combat, tons of content, and a well-designed main quest. It's also reminiscent, in a good way, of 3D puzzle games from the PlayStation 2 and GameCube era. Sure, the game does suffer a bit from the usual Ubisoft open-world design bloat, but do not let this put you off: Fenyx's journey to save the Greek Gods and restore the world to its former beauty is one worth experiencing.
  • Ubisoft created an instant classic with Immortals Fenyx Rising, and I'm eager to see where the franchise goes from here. Its breathtaking art style and landscapes are complemented by fun combat and thoughtful puzzles. While the story itself isn't anything special, the humor imbued within each conversation makes it memorable.

This line is so well put and also enticing -

"For those looking for a more stylized open-world experience that doesn't strive for realism but rather revels in its mythology, Immortals is your type of Odyssey."