Immortals Fenyx Rising

Engineer

• 1 month later...

Have been playing this non stop last couple of days and  - WoW!! 

Still not yet at the end . So far ~22hours in

The scale of the world is mind blowing

Writing and background narration is filled with humour!!

Puzzles are excellent, especially the constellation ones and most of the vaults. 

Combat is pretty good as well although it can be a bit better during crowd control. 

Boss/Monster fights are challenging.(Hope we had some level indicator that shows the difficulty before we attack one in open world)

I am in awe of especially the artwork and the massive scale of statues and buildings. Also the puzzles are excellently well thought out, constellation/ Vaults especially.

Sky box is excellent, especially during night. 

You can see the effort and care they put in this game. Hope it sold well and they do a sequel.

Performance on base PS4 with HDR is very good as well.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2022 at 11:10 AM, Pacifier said:

Have been playing this non stop last couple of days and  - WoW!! 

Still not yet at the end . So far ~22hours in

The scale of the world is mind blowing

Writing and background narration is filled with humour!!

Puzzles are excellent, especially the constellation ones and most of the vaults. 

Combat is pretty good as well although it can be a bit better during crowd control. 

Boss/Monster fights are challenging.(Hope we had some level indicator that shows the difficulty before we attack one in open world)

I am in awe of especially the artwork and the massive scale of statues and buildings. Also the puzzles are excellently well thought out, constellation/ Vaults especially.

Sky box is excellent, especially during night. 

You can see the effort and care they put in this game. Hope it sold well and they do a sequel.

Performance on base PS4 with HDR is very good as well.

Done with the game. Really enjoyed my time with it. Story is also good.

It seem to take ~50hrs for completing story and gods side quests.    Highly recommend this game especially at 19$ sale price that i got it for. 

Went for platinum as well. platinum.png. A bit tedious towards the end but still easy platinum if you finish the main game. Need a guide for sure to ease up finding various collectibles

22 minutes ago, b!T said:

I tried it out but somehow can't bear the banter between zeus and the other guy. It is supposed to be funny and edgy but somehow falls flat on my ears.

yup, you either like it or you hate it. no middle ground. And it will be there through out the game explaining some lore on every task that you do.

• Like 1

• 9 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 hours ago, dylanjosh said:

Almost done with the first area (Aphrodite). I feel like I've seen whatever the game has to offer tbh.

Are the other areas good or pretty much the same stuff with different aesthetic?

The puzzles get really good later on. New areas do get unlocked. 

I would still recommend to keep pushing if you can. I platinumed this game which was a chore with all the banter but I remember liking the new areas and exploration 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Pacifier said:

The puzzles get really good later on. New areas do get unlocked. 

I would still recommend to keep pushing if you can. I platinumed this game which was a chore with all the banter but I remember liking the new areas and exploration 

Ok I've entered and scouted the Ares area. Lets see. 

Edited by dylanjosh

On 11/21/2022 at 10:59 AM, dylanjosh said:

Almost done with the first area (Aphrodite). I feel like I've seen whatever the game has to offer tbh.

Are the other areas good or pretty much the same stuff with different aesthetic?

I think you will burn out if you try to 100% any given area. They are filled with samey, repetitive puzzles.

Best, most elaborate puzzles are obviously in kept for main story. Just explore enough to upgrade your gear, then move to main quest.

But honestly, if you are not enjoying character chatter, I would suggest you drop it, cause I found it to be best part of the game. 

Aphrodite talks like a POS who would make fun of basically anything you do. From your clothes to hairstyle to work-out you are doing. Likewise, all other gods had distinct personalities which I enjoyed. 

Outside of that, game is good too but maybe I would rather play something like Assasins Creed Odeyssey.