Immortals Fenyx Rising

Engineer

2 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

Guys,  can you tread lightly about spoilers. In your casual discussion you are revealing a lot of stuff which people would like to discover themselves. :ranting:

Apologies bro. Totally missed that. Will be careful.

• Like 1

Who would have thought that Immortals would be the better of two biggest gaming releases of December. :rofl: 

For all the crap we give Ubisoft, this game was really nice surprise. Legion and Valhalla were good but this one is the best game they have put out in years. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

With 0 marketing and terrible name doubt it even sold more than a million copies. Hopefully the game will more attraction after people settle down with CP2077. 

In terms of fun and pure joy, this game is better than CP2077. I'm itching to get back to it once I stop being sucked into Cyberpunk's characters and narrative.

18 minutes ago, rdsarna said:

In terms of fun and pure joy, this game is better than CP2077. I'm itching to get back to it once I stop being sucked into Cyberpunk's characters and narrative.

These types of games always end up more fun for me. You get that peaceful calming fun experience. 

Am in same boat with you. Going to start once done with CP2077. 

We need more games like this. Games are getting too serious and gory. Sometimes we just need light hearted fun. This game was along the lines of Fable games of past which i absolutely adored. Some people are put off by the humor in this game but it is supposed to be like that, on the nose and cheeky. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

With 0 marketing and terrible name doubt it even sold more than a million copies. Hopefully the game will more attraction after people settle down with CP2077. 

Word of mouth is good, so this game will have a longer life span. People will still be recommending it in 5 years which will not be the case with AC or Watch Dogs which gives "better burst sales" 

4 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

We need more games like this. Games are getting too serious and gory. Sometimes we just need light hearted fun. This game was along the lines of Fable games of past which i absolutely adored. Some people are put off by the humor in this game but it is supposed to be like that, on the nose and cheeky. 

So so true. Even with so many other big names, this keeps drawing me to do every day. Simple, light hearted and funny. 

16 minutes ago, Nathan.Drake said:

How is the game performing on base ps4? If anyone is playing on it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Solid on all platforms 

Completed the game. Great game. Enjoyed it alot. Kings peak area was annoying but overall solid game 

• Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 12:41 PM, ZooZoo said:

This.

Tsushima brought that gamey feel. Fantasy world and gamey combat where you are the Boss.

This looks like Tsushima to me in a way. 

1 hour ago, hope said:

This.

Tsushima brought that gamey feel. Fantasy world and gamey combat where you are the Boss.

This looks like Tsushima to me in a way. 

Yes, Tsushima was gamey but it was still serious game. This one is just downright funny. Even gods are joking around most of the time.

• Like 1

On 12/14/2020 at 1:55 PM, dylanjosh said:

Word of mouth is good, so this game will have a longer life span. People will still be recommending it in 5 years which will not be the case with AC or Watch Dogs which gives "better burst sales" 

Problem is, if word of mouth takes too much time to spread it will not be worthwhile for Ubisoft to take this concept forward. Games such as AC give them instant returns, so there is that aspect.