Immortals Fenyx Rising

Engineer

5 hours ago, Nathan.Drake said:

Exactly. But even word of mouth is not making people buy this game. Most the people don’t even such a game exists.  

Plus its release date did not help either. 

We should randomly bump this thread so that atleast people on this forum get to know about it and try the game emoji14.pngemoji23.png

Too many open world games these days maybe thats also why.

Lets just say this is my most played game on PS5. Clocked up 50 hours and going for platinum because game is just so much fun. I play for about 2 hours everyday and it is soothing at the same time. My player is upgraded so much that I'm OP. I just walk through multiple legendary monsters in 30 secs  :rofl:

After reding the reviews here, thought about buying physical version of Fenyx Rising. But it still cost 4K over at Amazon.

Anyone know any other outlet where I can get Fenyx with discount.

I only want to purchase the physical version to check if the disc drive of my XSX even works.

24 minutes ago, makdi_manav said:

After reding the reviews here, thought about buying physical version of Fenyx Rising. But it still cost 4K over at Amazon.

Anyone know any other outlet where I can get Fenyx with discount.

I only want to purchase the physical version to check if the disc drive of my XSX even works.

gameloot.in maybe?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, rdsarna said:

gameloot.in maybe?

Checked them.

It's going for 3600 while online it's 2400. Got 6 days to decide which version to buy (before online sales ends) or whether i'll buy at all.

@WhiteWolf and other IVG guys, how's the game. Are those puzzle mission easy? After playing Gears 5 I am in a shooty-shooty hacky-slashy mood. :chainsaw:

2 minutes ago, makdi_manav said:

Checked them.

It's going for 3600 while online it's 2400. Got 6 days to decide which version to buy (before online sales ends) or whether i'll buy at all.

@WhiteWolf and other IVG guys, how's the game. Are those puzzle mission easy? After playing Gears 5 I am in a shooty-shooty hacky-slashy mood. :chainsaw:

Mostly easy but some are tough.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, makdi_manav said:

Checked them.

What Vodafone Mascot. Some easy and some tough 

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, 0verlord said:

digital or disc? new or pre-owned?

Digital, it's on sale. Now thinking, should have bought physical as I still don't know if disc drive of my XSX works.

Also IVG should change the "report post" button position, while trying to reply I almost clicked on that.

• Like 1