Doom Eternal

Heaven Angel

The Whole level leading to BFG pickup, with the constant Warning in the background that the " bfg 10k is firing " and the screen lights up with green color as soon as it fires. Constant action going on screen with badass music and then finally you pickup that baby in style. You get to hear " Warning slayer has the BFG " Had goosebumps and a big smile on my face. This game oozes style just like 2k16 doom.

5 hours ago, stingray said:

Best level by far for me till now (have only reached till super gore nest) is EXALTIA. Awesome music and atmosphere along with that awesome slayer gate

The slayer gates keep getting better because of all the new enemies being introduced :bigyellowgrin:

The last one I played had Maykr Drones in it and pulling off head-shots on them is so satisfying! It's like bursting giant pinatas. 

On 3/21/2020 at 10:30 AM, Heaven Angel said:

And Bethesda wanted to make this game a launcher exclusive :giggle:

bethesda.net version is also screwed, it has a different exe. which has no DRM. The developers really messed up leaving the DRM-less exe in the bethesda.net version. 

So that means xD