Doom Eternal

Heaven Angel

3 minutes ago, i_rock098 said:

The steam version was with Denuvo antitamper while the Bethesda launcher version dis not have it. Then they added Denuvo to that version as well. Then they added Denuvo anti cheat to both versions. That was the dumbest move ever.

Sent from my ASUS_I001DE using Tapatalk

Closing the door after the horses have bolted 

:majesty:Bethesda :majesty:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Having a blast on the Campaign.. Didn’t like it initially when I thought fights are confined to small locked arenas but once it goes outdoor and huge maps the real fun starts.

Did get quite challenging and frustrating as the game play and reflexes seemed too fast for me... I was fearing at 2-3 small bosses at once in Cultish Base, then I started doing full explore and upgrading stuff.. Now don’t care at all how many ever Demons I say just Brrring It.. One of the best shooters indeed.. playing it slow one mission per day doing 100% on each map..  

Did not have balls to venture Slayer gates till 5th mission.. 6th mission went in and nailed in first attempt.. Now thinking to go back and finish the rest 3 Slayer Gates but the fast travel in the game just sucks even though I have done 100%. Need to play all over again and cheats don’t work to attempt Slayer Gates.. cheats however is a blasstttttttt when you get the special weapon for doing collectibles...

On 8/28/2020 at 12:02 PM, Mysteryman said:

Great trailer. Two marauders at the end. Hope the Doom Slayer has a BFG ready for them.

:fear1: damn one was frustrating.. not that he is tough but the side folks make it annoying.. Nailed the one in Eternal today, took some tries to get him.. Game just changes mechanics here with Gunz Blazing all time here gotta be careful and aim for Parry type 

11 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

Why is doom eternal season pass not avaliable ? On Xbox

Removed from Steam too. 

They are going to sell it as standalone game and not as a DLC. You won't need base game to play. 

I lost my save halfway through the game... anyone has any suggestions? I downloaded a save file from the internet and it has everything 100 percent so even if I continue my story it isn’t the same. Any suggestions?