Doom Eternal

Heaven Angel

12 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Star wars last jedi included in origin access premier day 1? If thats the case i wont buy the ps4 version.

Yep. 

36 minutes ago, STICK3Rboy said:

I won't. Have heard really good things about it.

Only recently found out that it was part of the Origin Premier library, which I anyway was gonna get for Jedi. So Plague Tale comes as almost a freebie to me :P

Once you'll finish you'll ask yourself 'Have I done justice to this game for playing it as a freebie' :hypocrite:

20 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Star wars last jedi included in origin access premier day 1? If thats the case i wont buy the ps4 version.

Yup. It will be available from Day 1 on Origin Access Premier. Note that Premier costs 1K per month and is different from Origin Access Basic, which costs 315rs pm.

Also, like @Joe Cool has mentioned, you should subscribe to it in the last week or last day of October and then enable 2-step login verification to get an extra month for free.

Edited by STICK3Rboy
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Once you'll finish you'll ask yourself 'Have I done justice to this game for playing it as a freebie' :hypocrite:

LOL

If you say it like that, I'll tell myself I paid 333rs each for Jedi, NFS and Plague Tale :P

• Haha 1

I’m the only reason why I am thinking on the lines that delay might be due to RDR 2 release is due to the timing of the news update from Bethesda / ID - after announcement of RDR 2 PC from Rockstar. Further, though I have not played RDR 2 till now, I believe in the news snippet released by Rockstar - along with PC release - there will be some host of new content which will be launched across platforms (not sure on this though), so it might affect other platform apart from PC.
In any case, was looking forward for both Doom and RDR- looks like we will have enough time to play both[emoji846]

• 1 month later...
2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

Would have released today. :(

Few more months to rip & tear.

I remember you were too excited for this game and wanted to buy as soon as it was up for preorder. Many have preordered in my list even though it's a Bethesda game which hasn't been in their senses lately. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...