can i teach myself coding ?

Freelancer

Hello everyone. I have been planning to leaning coding for a long time. finally have got all the materials and basic understanding after reading a lot on web. got a book too on programming from kernighan and ritchie. i have decided to start with c and c++ . i used to have a sound knowledge of visual studio and sql databases and qbasic :P  but i dont have a windows pc and i use imac and macbook. i found out that i can code and compile on xcode and also on terminal. i dont want to buy another pc for learning, atleast not now. i downloaded and tried running ubuntu on imac but its not detecting my bluetooth keyboard and mouse. so for next few days i will be going though the book and learn as much as i can about c language. any source for free materials and reference is appreciated..

Edited by Freelancer

You don't need a Pc as you said you can code on Mac in xcode, that's all you need. For learning I don't know about you but I taught myself using various online courses some free on youtube and some from udemy(frequent sales never pay more than rs1k per course). 

Edited by djdgr8