PLAYSTATION 5

Everything we know about PS5 as at July 17th:

The famous PS5 load time reveal:

Link to the Mark Cerny interview:

https://www.google.ae/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/exclusive-sony-next-gen-console/amp

XBOX SCARLETT

E3 2019 reveal:

Link to official MS website page for Scarlett:

https://www.xbox.com/en-US/project-scarlett

Edited by Joe Cool
  • Like 1

With all these retaliatory tariffs hitting the headlines these days, I am concerned if they would steeply affect the prices of the next generation consoles. We could be looking at $600 with $100 just for tariffs unless Sony manufacture the hardware in the US. What is your take? Where are the Indian consoles imported from? 

Edited by Mysteryman

14 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

With all these retaliatory tariffs hitting the headlines these days, I am concerned if they would steeply affect the prices of the next generation consoles. We could be looking at $600 with $100 just for tariffs unless Sony manufacture the hardware in the US. What is your take? Where are the Indian consoles imported from? 

Edit- Nevermind. I guess only the region and marking is EU, import could be directly from china.

Edited by Playstationdude
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Indian consoles are obviously imported from wherever they are made. US tariffs won't have an impact on Indian prices. 

• Like 1

I remember the Ps4 and Xbox one reveal window being a lot more interesting/fun, mainly because of fanboys. 

Xbox has dug itself so deep that even fanboys cant open their mouth. Sad. Xbox is like congress party of Video Games.

56 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

I remember the Ps4 and Xbox one reveal window being a lot more interesting/fun, mainly because of fanboys. 

Xbox has dug itself so deep that even fanboys cant open their mouth. Sad. Xbox is like congress party of Video Games.

Who is Modi of PlayStation :P