PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Does this include psn plus?

60$ for psn now will give me Now and plus?

And why da fuk 1st party games are there for limited time. Come on. 

From Blog

Using our cloud gaming technology, PlayStation Now offers choice to subscribers with how they want to access their gaming content.

Our cloud tech? Hehe. They using Azure and saying our :P

Edited by WhiteWolf

PS Now is garbage. The quality is so bad regardless of your connection. 

20 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Does this include psn plus? 60$ for psn now will give me Now and plus?

No. PlayStation Now and PlayStation Plus are available as separate subscription plans. 

Soon they will launch PS Platinum for $100 with both together. :P 

30 minutes ago, adity said:

Because they have games that people actually wanna purchase. 

What does that even mean. They lose nothing by keeping their own games permanently. You defending this is kinda ridiculous .Netflix don't rotate out their own shows out of their service. Same goes for GP, EA access and Uplay plus.

There is nothing new in that service to play. Will you subscribe to it? Lol 

1 hour ago, Joe Cool said:

No. PlayStation Now and PlayStation Plus are available as separate subscription plans. 

Soon they will launch PS Platinum for $100 with both together. :P 

That sucks coz if Plus was included with Now then I would have subscribed to 60$ yearly plan.

Ya it's for brand new ps4 owners 

Edited by WhiteWolf

4 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Does the sub work in India now? Considering we can download ps4 games on PS Now.

It should work now via a US PSN account . Sony had introduced download feature last year itself . 

Edited by Krazyniks

2 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

60$ for psn now will give me Now and plus?

And why da fuk 1st party games are there for limited time. Come on. 

With PS Now you get online multiplayer for the whole PS Now library .You should be able to play online multiplayer on other games too but can't say for sure . 

So in a way you don't need to buy PS Plus if you don't care about those 2 free games . 

Not all first party games are there for limited time . Bloodborne has been there for quite a while now on PS Now and won't be rotated. 

All new PS4 owners should definitely consider this deal . PS Now has over 300 games you can download to your PS4 including a lot of PS2 games as well . Sadly PS3 games are still streaming only which makes sense as PS3 and PS4 architecture is very different .

Edited by Krazyniks

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

You can download and play nearly all the 800+ PS4 and PS2 games locally.

5 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Does the sub work in India now? Considering we can download ps4 games on PS Now.

Needs valid credit card tied to a valid address. Gotta wait until official launch here.

2 hours ago, adity said:

Because they have games that people actually wanna purchase. 

Yeah just because some companies are giving their less than stellar sh*t away for free in the hopes that they aren't forgotten doesn't mean the rest have to dilute their own work just to compete.

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol you guys defending it that means you all will subscribe to it?, right? 

I mean Sony offering stellar lineup. So you all subscribing to it ?

Nobody can actually subscribe, since it hasnt even launched in India. :P

And yeah, don't think people are gonna subscribe. Only reason people are buying gamepass is because its super cheap (1 dollar, lol). I doubt anyone has paid the full 699/325 for it.

I still don't know what MS's endgame is with gamepass, but honestly I don't think any service will beat the value its offering, even for a full 699.

32 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

And yeah, don't think people are gonna subscribe. Only reason people are buying gamepass is because its super cheap (1 dollar, lol). I doubt anyone has paid the full 699/325 for it.

I still don't know what MS's endgame is with gamepass, but honestly I don't think any service will beat the value its offering, even for a full 699.

I am actually surprised with the pricing for XBox PC Game Pass. They have been adding games to their catalog very regularly. And the games are good quality stuff. Not the lame assed stuff EA decided to start adding to their Games Vault.

My major problem with XBox Gamepass for PC is I cant stream any of the games from the PC to my Nvidia Shield and play in my living room. And it doesn't look like MS is planning any such option in the near future unless you buy an Xbox. So Steam still remains my store of choice for purchase.

2 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

Lot of subscribed to GP even for regular price when Forza Horizon 4 was released day and date. 1$ offer was MS way to make people part of their ecosystem for next 2 years as by that time games from their studio will be ready for release  

PS now is absolute sh*t service as of now for most hardcore gamers as games are not day and date. They putting year old games there.

God of war already very cheap now. U can play and sell it in 2-3 days.It's not like it has mp or anything 

Edited by WhiteWolf

True dat. Look I don't have a problem with folks getting their kicks for next to nothing. Heck if the offerings make you smile more power to you. But don't for a minute try to tell me they aren't doing it to recover or retain mindshare. The current market leader doesn't need to follow unless it hurts their bottom line. Kindly remember this same company that's giving you so much for so little also was the menace that promoted the whole pay to play online bullshit that we all have to bend over and take up the backside now. 

7 hours ago, LaughingMan777 said:

I am actually surprised with the pricing for XBox PC Game Pass. They have been adding games to their catalog very regularly. And the games are good quality stuff. Not the lame assed stuff EA decided to start adding to their Games Vault.

My major problem with XBox Gamepass for PC is I cant stream any of the games from the PC to my Nvidia Shield and play in my living room. And it doesn't look like MS is planning any such option in the near future unless you buy an Xbox. So Steam still remains my store of choice for purchase.

You can actually, as MS is going to launch a streaming service called Xcloud.

4 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

You can actually, as MS is going to launch a streaming service called Xcloud.

Nope. This is game streaming from the cloud. What I want is streaming from my PC to my Android TV. Like Steam Link and Nvidia Gamestream.

8 hours ago, Walker said:

Kindly remember this same company that's giving you so much for so little also was the menace that promoted the whole pay to play online bullshit that we all have to bend over and take up the backside now. 

Forget that this f**king company still requires you to subscribe to their paid online services to even play f2p game's like Apex, fortnite etc. And their brain-dead zombies were lecturing sony on cross play.