PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Xbox one controllers are the really good, have been using since 2 years now on PC and it's still rock solid, triggers are very responsive and feels durable whereas ps4 controllers are weak imo. bought 5 controllers and all of them gone kaput. Repairing them costs too much.

1 hour ago, Heaven Angel said:

Xbox one controllers are the really good, have been using since 2 years now on PC and it's still rock solid, triggers are very responsive and feels durable whereas ps4 controllers are weak imo. bought 5 controllers and all of them gone kaput. Repairing them costs too much.

If you're talking about getting the analog sticks repaired on dualshock 4, it costs about 300rs for one stick. 

Having said that, I agree that the build quality for Dualshock 4 has been inferior to Xbox one controllere this gen. At least in my experience, the analog sticks are garbage quality on Dualshock 4.

Microsoft’s xCloud game streaming preview is now live

Available in the US, UK, and Korea initially

Microsoft is officially launching its Project xCloud preview today for Xbox users in the US, UK, and Korea. The software giant has started inviting people to participate in the beta, with game streaming limited to Gears 5, Halo 5: Guardians, Killer Instinct, and Sea of Thieves during the initial preview phase.

“Public preview is a critical phase in our multi-year ambition to deliver game streaming globally at the scale and quality of experience that the gaming community deserves and expects,” says Kareem Choudhry, Microsoft’s cloud gaming chief. “It’s time to put Project xCloud to the test in a broader capacity, with a range of gamers, devices, network environments and real-world use-case scenarios.”

XCLOUD INVITES ARE ROLLING OUT TODAY

Testers got a chance to sign up last month, and you’ll need an Android phone or tablet running Android 6.0 or above with Bluetooth 4.0 support, a Microsoft account, and a Bluetooth-enabled Xbox One controller to use Project xCloud. Microsoft is planning to expand the content catalog for its xCloud preview over time, and the company is also working with carriers to test its game streaming service.

Microsoft has formed a 5G partnership with SK Telecom in South Korea and technical partnerships with T-Mobile in the US and Vodafone in the UK to optimize xCloud for mobile networks. “Mobile networks are an important part of global connectivity today, so we’ll work hard to ensure that gamers have a great experience and Project xCloud is optimized for the widest range of network configurations possible,” explains Choudhry.

https://www.theverge.com/2019/10/14/20914375/microsoft-xcloud-preview-beta-game-streaming-us-uk-korea-features-gears-5-halo-5-killer-instinct-sot

On 10/12/2019 at 3:31 PM, Playstationdude said:

If you're talking about getting the analog sticks repaired on dualshock 4, it costs about 300rs for one stick. 

Having said that, I agree that the build quality for Dualshock 4 has been inferior to Xbox one controllere this gen. At least in my experience, the analog sticks are garbage quality on Dualshock 4.

I faced different issues on each, weird too.. one ds4 just stop recognizing arrow keys, one has LT RT key issues, one not detecting the controller even wired (but detects on PC lel, works just fine) tried everything i could, if it was a software issue tried restore, formatting, updating, safe mode. 

Xbox one controller on the other hand faced no problems at all. Played games like sekiro on it and used like thrash, using contoller on all games, working beautifully. 

On 10/12/2019 at 3:31 PM, Playstationdude said:

Not to mention, the pathetic battery backup.

2 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

I faced different issues on each, weird too.. one ds4 just stop recognizing arrow keys, one has LT RT key issues, one not detecting the controller even wired (but detects on PC lel, works just fine) tried everything i could, if it was a software issue tried restore, formatting, updating, safe mode. 

Xbox one controller on the other hand faced no problems at all. Played games like sekiro on it and used like thrash, using contoller on all games, working beautifully. 

May be I'm silly but did you reset the controller itself?

Also agreed 100% the xbox controllers are just light years better buildwise and ergonomically.

18 minutes ago, Walker said:

May be I'm silly but did you reset the controller itself?

Also agreed 100% the xbox controllers are just light years better buildwise and ergonomically.

Yep, did factory reset the controller few times. Didn't work. 

On 10/16/2019 at 4:34 PM, Playstationdude said:

I don't have an issue with the battery backup as such to be honest, but Xbox controllers are generally more comfortable to use and definitely better in build quality.

Agreed 

Love the Xbox controller 

Just coz of the controller I bought the 360

18 minutes ago, Walker said:

Hoping for a 22k scam deal this time as well so i can fall for it :roflroll:

Hide contents

The PS4 I got scammed on is still the one I use so that worked out ok :lol:

So you got scammed but finally got the product somehow from that guy?

17 minutes ago, Walker said:

Hoping for a 22k scam deal this time as well so i can fall for it :roflroll:

Reveal hidden contents

The PS4 I got scammed on is still the one I use so that worked out ok :lol:

You got lucky. Otherwise it was 22k down the toilet :P

Also it wasn't that great a deal. A brand new PS4 was available for like 25-26k in grey market at the time anyway, and I remember posting the info on the forum. :P

3 hours ago, Walker said:

Yeah it was one of those launch ones that had a faulty psu. Won't make the same mistake again though. If it was a faulty mainboard tho... Shudder 

Welcome back mate :D its been a long time. Nice to see you active here again

• Like 1