PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

23 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

https://www.pushsquare.com/news/2019/11/sony_our_exclusives_are_too_special_and_valuable_to_giveaway_day_one_with_ps_now

Agree and he is right. MS is f**ckin stupid devaluing and destroying all of their franchise for selling em for a 1$

As far as I know this 1$ deal is only a one time offer to reel new people into the subscription just like Netflix gives a free month. Each gamertag can make use of it once, so next time when a big game launches you get the regular 10$ or 15$ deal with ultimate even if the 1$ deal is on.

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

As far as I know this 1$ deal is only a one time offer to reel new people into the subscription just like Netflix gives a free month. Each gamertag can make use of it once, so next time when a big game launches you get the regular 10$ or 15$ deal with ultimate even if the 1$ deal is on.

That's not true, I've used it at least twice now. And again last month it offered me 50rs for one month.

4 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

That hatred is at another level my friend  , I am afraid to even ask what happened ?

It was never hatred but its Pity now.

Bechaara Xbox ka pura kachra ho gya. 4FPS badhane ke liye kon lega ab tera favourite console. Khud bhi lega kya :P

Xbox lovers are nowhere to be seen now :lol:

Zodak has left the cult but the scar will always be there and it burns from time to time :lol:

6 hours ago, hope said:

Bechaara Xbox ka pura kachra ho gya. 4FPS badhane ke liye kon lega ab tera favourite console. Khud bhi lega kya :P

Xbox lovers are nowhere to be seen now :lol:

4 fps more is way more than what they bargained for, even if they get 2 fps more, they’ll take cause........