Remnant: From the Ashes

The Talos Principle

Age of Empires II DE

Darksiders III

Witcher 3

and plenty more

f17ujcfkypy31.png

:panic:

Game pass deserves it's own thread with all listed games. 

Im gonna create one soon

Edited by WhiteWolf

6 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

X0 never had big IP reveals.

This was Game pass is awesome show

Agreed. Liked the Yakuza announcement and KH coming to XBox too. Along with launch date for Halo Reach & that AoE IV trailer.

Also, Phil Spencer's talk about Xbox Game pass being an alternative to all the games that want a live service is something that I rally behind. Unlike the approach that EA seems to be taking with its games.

Edited by l33tmaniac
typo fix

Xcloud coming to India next year, all gamepass games included ? 

"Still have more games to show before the end of the year" IGN  , probably the game awards.

I guess Ori 2 will be there and maybe halo infinite with a mp beta.

Edited by triggr happy ss

Since the $1 3 months game pass ultimate thing is back, I have a question if someone has "Game Pass PC only" and do the conversion will it work?? Asking bcos the game pass PC is cheap and can stack that up for 3 yrs and convert - Legal Jugaad !

EDIT:I think my math was wrong, currently there is no Annual subscription for Game Pass PC so buying Xbox Live for one year and then applying conversion makes sense !

Edited by Assassins Creed

On 11/14/2019 at 3:13 PM, triggr happy ss said:

The new IP s  wont be big games, probably best not to over hype yourself.

E3 2020 will be the main event with the big games and Scarlett news 

Good show nonetheless. Step in the right direction :)

15 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Looks cool. Is this exclusive?

1 hour ago, Assassins Creed said:

Since the $1 3 months game pass ultimate thing is back, I have a question if someone has "Game Pass PC only" and do the conversion will it work?? Asking bcos the game pass PC is cheap and can stack that up for 3 yrs and convert - Legal Jugaad !

Yeah, Same question. Say i buy 1 year XBL gold and then gamepass 1$ deal for for PC. It becomes Game pass for 1 year right?

17 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

Yeah, Same question. Say i buy 1 year XBL gold and then gamepass 1$ deal for for PC. It becomes Game pass for 1 year right?

For Gold and Xbox game pass absolutely, go ahead and stack up to 36 months and it will get converted when u buy the Ultimate for $1, 

Edited by Assassins Creed

EDIT:I think my math was wrong, currently there is no Annual subscription for Game Pass PC so buying Xbox Live for one year and then applying conversion makes sense !
Yup buy the Xbox live gold membership for 1/2/3 years and then upgrade it to ultimate for 3 months .
Let's say you buy 1 year live membership and then buy 3 month ultimate . So you will have 15 months of game pass ultimate ( works on PC n console ) .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

So I have no idea about all the offers and stuff regarding game pass.

Don't have Xbox Gold.

Will only play on PC, so what's the best way to do it? Can someone explain from scratch.

On the website it says that 50 for first 3 months then 329/month. Is that the best deal? And what about the stacking everyone is talking about.

13 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

So I have no idea about all the offers and stuff regarding game pass.

Don't have Xbox Gold.

Will only play on PC, so what's the best way to do it? Can someone explain from scratch.

On the website it says that 50 for first 3 months then 329/month. Is that the best deal? And what about the stacking everyone is talking about.

You can buy Xbox live membership for 1 year  costs around 4k  and then join game pass for 50 Rs 3 months .

So then you will.have 15 months of game pass for 4.05k . 

Stacking - you can buy Xbox live gold membership for upto 3 years and then join game pass . So you will have 36 + 3 = 39 months for around 12k . 

But Once you convert to ultimate then you have to pay 999/ month after your membership expires . 

But as per current terms you cannot go back to Game Pass PC/ Console after converting to ultimate . 

So if you're going to play on PC only then i think it's better to pay 329/month whenever you play . 

Edited by Krazyniks
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, Krazyniks said:

You can buy Xbox live membership for 1 year  costs around 4k  and then join game pass for 50 Rs 3 months .

So then you will.have 15 months of game pass for 4.05k . 

Stacking - you can buy Xbox live gold membership for upto 3 years and then join game pass . So you will have 36 + 3 = 39 months for around 12k . 

But Once you convert to ultimate then you have to pay 999/ month after your membership expires . 

But as per current terms you cannot go back to Game Pass PC/ Console after converting to ultimate . 

So if you're going to play on PC only then i think it's better to pay 329/month whenever you play . 

So that 3 months offer actually converts the whole 12/36 months of membership to Ultimate? That's sweet.

I don't think I will be buying an Xbox in future so maybe I'll just use the offer for 3 months then keep paying 329.

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

So you will have 36 + 3 = 39 months for around 12k . 

Thanks mate, small correction - the stack up is limited to 36 months so if you buy 3 yrs you will loose the 3 months still better deal.

and regarding going back, I think once your Ultimate expires u can buy Gold only or Game pass only. During your active Ultimate period you cannot go back and after conversion you cannot go back to previously what those subscriptions it was , that’s what I understood. They can’t force us to pay for both if we are only interested in one

52 minutes ago, Assassins Creed said:

Thanks mate, small correction - the stack up is limited to 36 months so if you buy 3 yrs you will loose the 3 months still better deal.

and regarding going back, I think once your Ultimate expires u can buy Gold only or Game pass only. During your active Ultimate period you cannot go back and after conversion you cannot go back to previously what those subscriptions it was , that’s what I understood. They can’t force us to pay for both if we are only interested in one

Yeah right max 36 months not 39 . 

Okay I thought you couldn't buy game pass / gold individually even after your ultimate membership expired and have to buy ultimate only .

But yes you are right we can buy individual game pass or gold after membership expires ( confirmed it with a friend whose ultimate membership expired recently ) 

Thanks again for the right info .

• Like 1