PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

@Joe Cool I will not dispute the insane value that is XboX Game Pass. Hell I even thought about getting a one X for a moment there because of your argument. Guess I might try Xbox next gen(If they change their Indian hardware policy that abandons owners, one year from purchase)

The only reason I don’t care for cloud gaming is because I value ownership/ possession. Isn’t that personal preference? Sometimes some things are more important than money. Moreover in many parts of India other than Mumbai, Bangalore etc we don’t yet have access to proper uninterrupted internet(like in my place).

Also, I felt game pass is complex because of the constant discussions in the forum about games that are in/out, upgrading live etc....

2 hours ago, kmkaks said:

Also, I felt game pass is complex because of the constant discussions in the forum about games that are in/out, upgrading live etc....

Dude game pass isn't complex . It's exactly like Netflix for gaming . 

All Microsoft first party games are available to play on day 1 and will be there to play always . 

( Exactly like Netflix Originals ) 

All 3rd party games are added for indefinite period of time ( 6 months at least - and majority stay in library for a year or more ) You can play them as long as they are on the library . Microsoft regularly announces upcoming games and even specifies exact dates when they will become available to play . 

You are notified a month in advance about the games which will be leaving game pass . And there's a separate section for that on Gamepass page ( which you can easily access via console or PC . 

Biggest plus - Gamepass let's you download all games to your system and then play . No streaming . 

I was done playing most of PS4 exclusives this gen . So I traded in my PS4 and bought pre owned one x ( with few months warranty left ) . I Absolutely love n enjoy game pass . Have bought only 2/3 games via disks . 

Xbox one x is gorgeous , powerful n silent .

• Like 1

On 11/18/2019 at 9:30 AM, dangalphthegrey said:

:lol: How old are you dude ? Feels like someone just hit puberty, learnt english and got into gaming recently. Nice arm-chair analysis though. You got a big bright future here on IVG by the looks of it :rofl:

dayum what a "yourprofile picture" reply

Copied from era. 13 nominations in the last 15 years for goty awards. 

Counting with VGA and TGA as "official" awards.

2005: God Of War
2006:
2007:
2008: Little Big Planet
2009: Uncharted 2: Among Thieves
2010: God Of War 3
2011: Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception
2012: Journey
2013: The Last Of Us
2014:
2015: Bloodborne
2016: Uncharted 4: A Thief's End
2017: Horizon: Zero Dawn
2018: God Of War and Marvel's Spider-Man
2019: Death Stranding

Only time they missed is during the PS3 launch and first holiday and first PS4 holiday. Extremely surprised that God of war 2 wasn't nominated during 2007

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Copied from era. 13 nominations in the last 15 years for goty awards. 

Only time they missed is during the PS3 launch and first holiday and first PS4 holiday. Extremely surprised that God of war 2 wasn't nominated during 2007

Meh. Nothing beats GOAT Crackdown 3. All lists are now obsolete.

• Like 1

Next Saints Row Game to Be Revealed in 2020

Publisher Koch Media says the next Saints Row game will officially be announced in 2020.

We heard back in August that a new Saints Row game is “deep in development” from publisher THQ Nordic. Now, after GI.biz recently spoke to Koch Media CEO Klemens Kundratitz, we know to expect more details on the game next year.

“Saints Row is very close to our hearts, and we'll talk about it next year,” Kundratitz said. “For the time being, we just wanted to get the word out that it's coming and it's going to be great.”

Finally... :wOOtjumpy: