PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

Should I upgrade to PS4 Pro 1 TB Death Stranding Edition which is right now at 299USD ? Right now I have a year old PS4 Slim 500 GB. (A friend can bring the Pro 1TB from USA).

Would suggest to wait, maybe? Unless you really want a CE console...for that 230$ is a really good price. 

1 hour ago, roun90 said:

WTF is this?

Whatever that is...seems much better than VR. :) 

1 hour ago, achilles said:

Thumper is great as it is already, and fkn trippy. What's the audio situation with VR? Can the audio come from speakers, or is it through the headset only? If you do use spearate speakers with VR, does it feel weird? Like the sound is coming from.. outside? 

You can do pass-through audio to external speakers and I don't think it'll be weird at all. I personally use HD598 because you maintain some awareness of your surroundings.

• Thanks 1

Is this a legit safe site to buy codes from

https: // www. cdkeys .com/

I am unable to find anyone who has xbox live 12m gold memberships and saw them but the trustpilot review of 4.5/5 that they advertise on cdkeys site, trustpilot seems to have low reviews on reviews . io

Now i just simply want codes but cdkeys wants my home address info before i proceed to checkout of a digital order so i feel worried.

I was told to get the code from https:// prepaidgamercard .com/ [GAMERSVOUCHERcomon on amazon india] but they operate through whatsapp as the reviews suggest on their amazon storefront page. So yeah not gonna give my whatsapp to some random 3rd party non amazon fulfilled seller.

Can i get from bestbuy or gamestop, i tried amazon india support asking when will cloudtail india have it back in stock they replied don't know, could be 5 days could be 5 month. I wonder what kind of partnership does amazon and microsoft operate here.

Should I upgrade to PS4 Pro 1 TB Death Stranding Edition which is right now at 299USD ? Right now I have a year old PS4 Slim 500 GB. (A friend can bring the Pro 1TB from USA).
Considering that you have probably played most of the PS4 exclusives this gen and the best AAA titles overall - why invest in PS4 Pro now ?
Also PS4 exclusives are optimized well for the slim console so you can play remaining few consoles on your PS4 slim .
Deal wise it's the best deal on a PS4 pro ever but I don't see the need .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

7 hours ago, roun90 said:

WTF is this? Shu Yosihda - head of Sony Worldwide studios - responsible for selling 100 million consoles and bringing the tally close to PS2. Making the Playstation division one of the most profitable divisions out of the entire Sony Corp.. Responsible for bringing the Playstation brand up from the crap where it was in early PS3 gen to this. Focusing on bringing first party games so Sony will not have to focus on bribing 3rd parties and can have permanent exclusives that they call their own.

In what way did you ever reach the conclusion that he did a bad job?

Did you guys know that if you suck someone's dick this hard it can actually fall off. 

O.o 

Can anyone please tell me how many times can i buy the 1 year membership from the xbox console or microsoft website itself ? Can i do it 3 times i need to stack it for that much period.

I did some more digging around CDKey on reddit most users are saying the website provides keys that may or may not get blacklisted in 2-3 weeks, this really is confusing, i just wish we had a walk in store to buy the xbox live cards like we have for PS4.

So just let me know if i can buy 3 years from my xbox itself then i can freakin just join the GPU and be done with it.

36 minutes ago, eddy4823 said:

Monster Energy Supercross

Everyone : PS+ games are dirt cheap worthless games only being given away so that Sony can use it as a bullet point. 

Sony : How about an advertisement instead? 

2 minutes ago, roun90 said:

If you have a point to make - do it. Otherwise shut up and f**k off with your personal attacks.

I was making fun of your super duper creepy hero worship of some business executive that doesnt know you exist. I wouldnt call that a personal attack though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Edited by Aftrunner

4 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Did you guys know that if you suck someone's dick this hard it can actually fall off. 

O.o 

If you feel what I said was wrong, please inform me about it. I'll gladly accept my mistake if what I said was wrong. Otherwise shut up and f**k off with your personal attacks.

Edited by roun90

1 hour ago, eddy4823 said:

Because I won't buy PS5 at launch. Want the current console to serve me for another 2 years atleast. 

As soon as ps5 released, sony will significantly reduce the support for ps4/pro.. that's the way of consoles.

44 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

I was making fun of your super duper creepy hero worship of some business executive that doesnt know you exist. I wouldnt call that a personal attack though. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I don't hero worship the guy. I don't know him personally, nor is he someone like Nelson Mandela, Mahatma Gandhi or Abdul Kalam to deserve hero worship.

WhiteWolf simply said Shu Yoshida was removed for doing a poor job. I simply countered with a point regarding the current PS market, so it cannot be possible he did a *poor job*. Notice I never said he was the best exec ever, best business-man ever or any such thing.

What's the fun in forums if you can't debate - at least to pass the time. Hence I said it. I don't care if you say he's the worst person or businessman to ever exist. Just put points politely, so we can debate. Ultimately, that's what's fun right now when there is no event like E3 or new announcements going on.

How the heck did you infer hero worship from a simple point?

Edited by roun90

Because I won't buy PS5 at launch. Want the current console to serve me for another 2 years atleast. 
Since your console is only 1 year old so it should continue to perform well in itself for next few years until you buy PS5 .
Also you have a gaming PC as well you can play multi platform games ( Like Cyberpunk you got/won for free[emoji3]) there .

But if you have doubts that new upcoming games won't work well on base consoles or your PC than yeah it's good idea to upgrade with current deals .

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk