PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

@NitroNeo dude stop thinking / worrying this much . You can buy codes from cdkeys and redeem them as soon as you get it. Nothing's going to happen to you after you have redeemed your code.

Also prepaidgamercard won't abuse your WhatsApp number in any manner . They will send you codes there and on email too .

Again like I said earlier try buying once from Xbox store. See if it allows to buy you again (most likely it won't ) and buy remaining from prepaidgamercard/cdkeys .

1 hour ago, Krazyniks said:

@NitroNeo dude stop thinking / worrying this much . You can buy codes from cdkeys and redeem them as soon as you get it. Nothing's going to happen to you after you have redeemed your code.

Also prepaidgamercard won't abuse your WhatsApp number in any manner . They will send you codes there and on email too .

Again like I said earlier try buying once from Xbox store. See if it allows to buy you again (most likely it won't ) and buy remaining from prepaidgamercard/cdkeys .

I tried buying from CD Key both times my transaction timed out before i could even enter my email to get the code during the pin enter process which seemed shady.

And the prepaidgamercards seller you keep referring to has bad reviews man, check his flipkart seller profile on bellow auction, he has 2.7 rating from 2+ years of selling, not gonna risk it, he is probably getting the keys from the western key sites for cheap and reselling them.

https://www.flipkart.com/xbox-live-12-month-gold-membership-card/p/itmdr79u8ta9dvpg?pid=AVMDGEEUJPPXEJNB&lid=LSTAVMDGEEUJPPXEJNBJ1TEOM&marketplace=FLIPKART&srno=s_1_2&otracker=search&otracker1=search&fm=SEARCH&iid=9593a814-0c68-459a-bef1-cf56eae1d67e.AVMDGEEUJPPXEJNB.SEARCH&ppt=sp&ppn=sp&ssid=vcapmln3cr2o44jk1574886154322&qH=27a9c592097342f5

I am amazed how microsoft can't provide cloudtail [amazon] and flipkart with codes when it shows them as their official retail partners.

2 minutes ago, Masterjack said:

Yup I too had a pretty horrible experience with Prepaidgamercard’s. Had to constantly remind him to send codes ?

Wow thank you finally someone with experience posts, things should work clearly, you pay for the code and get the code, amazon does it in 5 mins as per buyers, unfortunately i guess people abused this 3 live gold to 3 year GPU offer too much now that no codes are going live.

Wow thank you finally someone with experience posts.

I have enough experience that is why I suggested cdkeys and prepaidgamercards.

Cdkeys - other IVG users have already told u it's legit . I remember one posted here after he bought 2 yearly codes successfully from Cdkeys .

My personal experience with prepaidgamercards .
Took little over an hour to receive the codes and was able to redeem it instantly.

Also most websites say it may take more than hour or so to receive digital codes. Apart from Amazon no provides codes within 5 mins . 0cf021112e18229e16f42b0a1dd267fa.jpgcc12cb88e919e72efcb814e5f6b02ce1.jpg

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

@NitroNeo Why don't you buy the digital code from Playasia?

https://www.play-asia.com/xbox-live-gold-12-month-membership-global/13/708gv7

I've purchased other physical games and digital codes from them before and they work. Plus with digital, it's instant delivery.

Also, none of the sellers - unless they are humblebundle.com or greenmangaming.com - are legit. Humble Bundle and Green Man Gaming both get their codes from devs directly - so they are legit, but their prices also reflect that - not having much of a discount than others

Rest all of the sites are Grey Market. You can only look at reviews and trust that they will deliver (which most do). But those keys do not come from devs. Most come from private individuals buying the box sets or physical cards in cheaper countries (like Russia) and selling it on these sites for profit. If you are unlucky, your seller might also be one who has puchased keys with stolen credit cards and looking to withdraw the cash. 

Unless the keys come from devs themselves, the site - which includes cdkeys (AFAIK those are resellers based on Dubai) or prepaidgamercards are "legit". Also look out for keys that are being sold for too cheap - those are more likely to be from stolen CCs and likely to get banned. Not to mention, many of these extremely cheap shady sites are out to steal your CC info as well. The business saying - "If it's too good to be true, then it most probably is too good to be true (i.e. false)" always applies.

• Like 1

^went to greenmangaming yesterday but they had only keys for PC and MAC nomatter how many times i put xbox live in search it did not show anything.

Will also try humble bundle if they give us a digital key in india?

Playasia too will check both, with CD keys i learned these keys are regi9n specefic, i saw on walmart webpage that spanish keys did not work for US people and on ebay a seller was selling brazillian keys which did not work for some.

Which key to buy to work properly in india is there a product code for them?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Btw what are you buying? I prefer Cdkeys because they're mostly cheaper than play Asia in most cases. Having used both, they're both legit. Secondly what method of payment are you using? Ive only ever used paypal myself and it's always gone thru no issues.

Edited by Walker

1 hour ago, Walker said:

Btw what are you buying? I prefer Cdkeys because they're mostly cheaper than play Asia in most cases. Having used both, they're both legit. Secondly what method of payment are you using? Ive only ever used paypal myself and it's always gone thru no issues.

With CDKeys i used my IDBI VISA international debit card. I just bought a year of live gold from microsoft india, it was shown for Rs.3999/- but i was charged Rs.4713/- or so on my CC. They did not accept my visa international debit card which is absurd it works on playstore just fine.

Does playasia accept indian debit cards, mine is international as i said. I need to get 2 more 2 year subs, on reddit a guy said he did it a couple of days ago and the 3yr XBL to 3yr UGP was still working.

Edited by NitroNeo

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

With CDKeys i used my IDBI VISA international debit card. I just bought a year of live gold from microsoft india, it was shown for Rs.3999/- but i was charged Rs.4713/- or so on my CC. They did not accept my visa international debit card which is absurd it works on playstore just fine.

Does playasia accept indian debit cards, mine is international as i said. I need to get 2 more 2 year subs, on reddit a guy said he did it a couple of days ago and the 3yr XBL to 3yr UGP was still working.

Did you make the purchase in some other currency? Or was your CC set to some other currency? Because this seems like a case of currency conversion taking its toll. Personally, I have never been charged more than the shown amount from Microsoft, whether it was my Debit Card or Forex Card or CC.

Edited by kunjanp

Can anyone share the US PlayStation customer support mail id.

I bought GT Sport main game on Indian Account and today i bought the DLC on US Account. Now i cant play the DLC coz regions are different. I want to try for a refund or some solution but it always redirects to India CC for some reason :(

12 minutes ago, hope said:

I bought GT Sport main game on Indian Account and today i bought the DLC on US Account. Now i cant play the DLC coz regions are different. I want to try for a refund or some solution but it always redirects to India CC for some reason :(

Wont help. 
You wont get any refund. Their CC sucks anywayz, but since this was your mistake, you wont be getting a refund..

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, hope said:

Go to https://support.playstation.com/s/contact-support?language=en_US

Scroll down and on the right hand side click the chat icon under Contact us - >>> https://prnt.sc/q3d3s8

In the pop up select Request a Refund - >>> https://prnt.sc/q3d438

On the next page that loads scroll to the bottom and click on Chat ->>> https://prnt.sc/q3d4vh

New chat window will open. Hope that works

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Walker said:

Go to https://support.playstation.com/s/contact-support?language=en_US

Scroll down and on the right hand side click the chat icon under Contact us - >>> https://prnt.sc/q3d3s8

In the pop up select Request a Refund - >>> https://prnt.sc/q3d438

On the next page that loads scroll to the bottom and click on Chat ->>> https://prnt.sc/q3d4vh

New chat window will open. Hope that works

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

cant chat with them. It takes my details then says wait 10 mins and instantly says you are blocked from the chat :furious:

Has anyone managed to chat the US Support guys. There isnt even a mail id ffs :furious:

1 minute ago, hope said:

cant chat with them. It takes my details then says wait 10 mins and instantly says you are blocked from the chat :furious:

tweet @AskPlaystation and don't talk about indian PSN. Just advise about the US PSN account and wanting a refund for the DLC etc.

• Like 1