PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Oh wow.....PS5 to miss a huge feature. 

https://comicbook.com/gaming/amp/2019/12/06/ps5-playstation-5-games-backwards-compatibility-feature/?__twitter_impression=true

PlayStation 5 Exclusives Will Reportedly Be Missing a Major Feature

<_<

Can understand Bayonetta 1, but I wonder how Sony got Nintendo to give Bayonetta 2 (assuming it's a "collection"). From what I heard Nintendo bankrolled Bayonetta 2, and had complete exclusivity over it. Also heard that future Bayonetta games (which includes Bayonetta 3 - which is already announced by Reggie Fils Aime, President of Nintendo, would be exclusive to the Switch)

A major coup if others are able to get Nintendo to give up Bayonetta. Perhaps, that's why we've heard nothing of Bayonetta 3 for around appx. 3 years now?

44 minutes ago, roun90 said:

Can understand Bayonetta 1, but I wonder how Sony got Nintendo to give Bayonetta 2 (assuming it's a "collection"). From what I heard Nintendo bankrolled Bayonetta 2, and had complete exclusivity over it. Also heard that future Bayonetta games (which includes Bayonetta 3 - which is already announced by Reggie Fils Aime, President of Nintendo, would be exclusive to the Switch)

A major coup if others are able to get Nintendo to give up Bayonetta. Perhaps, that's why we've heard nothing of Bayonetta 3 for around appx. 3 years now?

It is 'Vanquish + Bayonetta' bundle ;  not Bayonetta 1, 2, 3 collection.

Today at mumbai comic con i asked games the shop regarding xbox one plug and play charge kit. He said they don't have it. Upon persisting if they will get stocks later on he said "Microsoft has officially left india" i asked then how are official amazon and flipkart sellers like cloudtail india and retailnet are selling xbox one console. He said "they are importing them".

Is this forreal is MS gone i loved their Customer care and the console itself is fun to play on. Guys this is worrying me for the future of products and services here and the launch of project scarlett. I would love to upgrade to it ASAP for the game pass benefits.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Today at mumbai comic con i asked games the shop regarding xbox one plug and play charge kit. He said they don't have it. Upon persisting if they will get stocks later on he said "Microsoft has officially left india" i asked then how are official amazon and flipkart sellers like cloudtail india and retailnet are selling xbox one console. He said "they are importing them".

Is this forreal is MS gone i loved their Customer care and the console itself is fun to play on. Guys this is worrying me for the future of products and services here and the launch of project scarlett. I would love to upgrade to it ASAP for the game pass benefits.

True that MS consoles aint selling that well. But if MS has left India, should it not close its online store as well? And from what I know, they do extend support for their consoles and peripherals (replaced my controller a few months back). Not sure if the GTS guy's info is reliable. Others may know better

Yes that is why i asked here, can't take the word of a ground staff those are mostly only there to sell and interact with us i don't think they have such detailed info inside the industry.

11 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Lol what bullshit.

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-one/retailers?xr=shellnav

They list their official retailers on that website.

GTS is curiously absent.

I guess they stopped retailing Xbones because they don't sell enough.

But Lol @ MS left the country 
lmao.

EDIT: You go to the GTS website, and they don't have any Xbox hardware product in stock, so either MS booted them off the official retailers list, or they themselves stopped selling the Xmaal.

Edited by PhantomShade

2 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Yes that is why i asked here, can't take the word of a ground staff those are mostly only there to sell and interact with us i don't think they have such detailed info inside the industry.

You are right, these sales people tell you the most blatant lies even if they have no actual knowledge

Lol what bullshit.

https://www.xbox.com/en-IN/xbox-one/retailers?xr=shellnav

They list their official retailers on that website.

GTS is curiously absent.
I guess they stopped retailing Xbones because they don't sell enough.

But Lol @ MS left the country 
lmao.

EDIT: You go to the GTS website, and they don't have any Xbox hardware product in stock, so either MS booted them off the official retailers list, or they themselves stopped selling the Xmaal.
Bhai which are the official good stores that provide xbox products which are of good quality. I only see zupitex on amazon india which sells plug and play charge kit here. I don't know if it is an imported one and if it will work on a indian xbox one controller.

I also went to compushop the partner on xbox website but the guy there said xbox stopped their partnership and they don't get any stuff to sell from MS. Idk why the lazy site runners of microsoft india don't update the website with current latest sellers and partners.

14 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

They have not left but Xbox business is really limited now compared to 360 days.

Also retailers dont know sh*t most of the time. Don't trust em blindly