PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

They have not left but Xbox business is really limited now compared to 360 days.

Also retailers dont know sh*t most of the time. Don't trust em blindly 
Damn that seems bad. I just want the scarlett top end model to be released here in india within the couple of months of US UK launch.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Damn that seems bad. I just want the scarlett top end model to be released here in india within the couple of months of US UK launch.

Buy Lockhart and PS5 best combination for next gen for console players or High end PC (if u can afford it) and PS5. PS5 is must have obviously. 

Scarlett top end waste of money if games are still getting released on Xbox one S and X which means games will not take advantage of Scarlett power. Lockhart seem better choice for those who still care about Xbox hardware. 

Buy Lockhart and PS5 best combination for next gen for console players or High end PC (if u can afford it) and PS5. PS5 is must have obviously. 

Scarlett top end waste of money if games are still getting released on Xbox one S and X which means games will not take advantage of Scarlett power. Lockhart seem better choice for those who still care about Xbox hardware. 
I wont invest in PC right now maybe a few years later after 2020. If games do get released for the one x i have no reason to jump onto scarlett. But as i own a one x i will never buy a low end xbox the games may look same initially but will drop frames in future and graphics will look much better on anaconda.

As for PS5 I'll check the game lineup. With xbox i have game pass but PS does not have a ready catelog of games so if nothing good is coming till 2021 then I'll wait for price drops.

4 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

1ei442ax21341.jpg

Why do people keep believing these lol. You can literally go to 4chan right now, post whatever the *beep* you want and grab a screenshot. 

Also kinda hard to get excited for a new Bioshock. Everyone involved in the originals already fled.