PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

13 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

You know inside you cried a little , hoping for this to be true. :P

At this point even fake posters at 4chan are trolling with this. You know how to tell if any leaked list is fake? See if it has Metroid trilogy listed for Switch.

• Haha 1

21 hours ago, NitroNeo said:

Bhai which are the official good stores that provide xbox products which are of good quality. I only see zupitex on amazon india which sells plug and play charge kit here. I don't know if it is an imported one and if it will work on a indian xbox one controller.

I also went to compushop the partner on xbox website but the guy there said xbox stopped their partnership and they don't get any stuff to sell from MS. Idk why the lazy site runners of microsoft india don't update the website with current latest sellers and partners.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Cloudtail/Appario on Amazon, and your generic chain electronics stores like Croma, Reliance digital, Landmark *might* have them i'm not sure.

Also for once Zodka is right, for whatever reason sales of Xmaal is limited, it is a while since i even saw the Xconsoles in the wild, let alone the controllers and other accessories.