PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

When Krazy ken came on screen i was hoping that he would announce some sort of hardware (a ps4 portable, special edition or anything) but it's good to see that despite their differences Sony is giving the guy his due & gave him the center stage at this SOP. This is what differentiates companies like Sony and ninty from their rival. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

When Krazy ken came on screen i was hoping that he would announce some sort of hardware (a ps4 portable, special edition or anything) but it's good to see that despite their differences Sony is giving the guy his due & gave him the center stage at this SOP. This is what differentiates companies like Sony and ninty from their rival. 

I would legit pay a monthly subscription to never have to see Don Mattrick again in my life. 

• Haha 1

Bhai which are the official good stores that provide xbox products which are of good quality. I only see zupitex on amazon india which sells plug and play charge kit here. I don't know if it is an imported one and if it will work on a indian xbox one controller.

It's definitely imported but it will work on Indian Xbox one controller too . The original price is less than 20$ . While zupitex is selling here for 3k .
Alternatively you can buy Duracell rechargeable batteries of 2500 mAh and envie charger for it . Total cost 1k .
These batteries last for around 25 hours of gaming on a single charge . Charging time is 8 hours . I have been using them since 7 months without any problem and it's a better value for money compared to charge n play kit for 3k.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A5010 using Tapatalk

Can be placed horizontally as well , looks like  6"x6"x12" . Looks good ,can disappear into your entertainment center.

https://news.xbox.com/en-us/2019/12/12/microsoft-unveils-xbox-series-x/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

Edited by triggr happy ss