PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Xbox one og looked like a VCR  and this like a woofer. Now Sony will show sleek and slim ps5 and everyone will like that way more even if its less powerful. 

2013 all over again but without always online drm, power nonsense.

Im not going to bring that woofer in my house. I wait for slim version lol

Edited by WhiteWolf

Project Scarlett console, now officially known as the Xbox Series X

Inside The New Xbox Series X Controller: Share Button & More Changes

3615036-xbox-new-controller.jpg

Xbox Series X Controller “features a new Share button to make capturing screenshots and game clips simple”. 

3 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Tbh I've never seen a new generation console get shadow dropped in a random even and get immediately buried by other stuff happening at that event. I heard Saturn had a low key launch though.

Looks like they're desperate to get some sort of momentum going. 

3 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Project Scarlett console, now officially known as the Xbox Series X

Inside The New Xbox Series X Controller: Share Button & More Changes

3615036-xbox-new-controller.jpg

Xbox Series X Controller “features a new Share button to make capturing screenshots and game clips simple”. 

Wait a min.. :huh:

I like the design actually. Its very subjective. And design (also the name) doesn't matter. People will talk about it for some time and then never mention it again because the games and the price is what ultimately matters. And they need to get it right, there's very little margin for error here.

I like the design actually. Its very subjective. And design (also the name) doesn't matter. People will talk about it for some time and then never mention it again because the games and the price is what ultimately matters. And they need to get it right, there's very little margin for error here.

2 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

People are not complaining about the name because it's bad but because it doesn't tell you that's it's a generational leap over its predecessor. The Wii u faced the same problem 

Pretty much. Things like name, looks of the console etc do play a role no matter how much people like to downplay them.

11 minutes ago, Sach4life said:

That is one ugly looking console with name being even a bigger blunder.

So i checked few posts on Beyond 3d forums and they were saying design is done keeping cooling and noise in mind.

12 Tflops gpu and16 core CPU, ssd is lot of heat and power. 

It's a f**king block of wood. It's a block of wood. But i see the logic behind it. It's functional. You can use it as a TV riser, you can sit on it, paste a wood wrap on it and it will blend in with your furniture. The possibilities are endless.