PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

10 minutes ago, mohit9206 said:
13 minutes ago, KnackChap said:
^ok emoji106.png

Leak about lockhart?

3.2 TF? :scratchchin:

If its really cheap (like $199) then it could be a good Gamepass machine for those who don't have a gaming PC + backwards compatibility with 360 and One games (that is if it has a disc drive).

Series S or cheap will be 4tf gpu with same cpu as Series X and SSD

42 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

They will keep it simple. PS5 or PSV

PS5 will obviously outsell XSX with ease even if its less powerful coz it will have true PS5 exclusives and better design and more avg consumer friendly name. 

XSX will not have true system exclusives as all games will run on PC and Xcloud devices day and date. So that will obviously hurt sales massively.  

Design wise xbox one x is more appealing than ps4 pro/slim. Xbox controllers are also better designed. 

For the specs part , it remains to be seen. But yeah, games wise MS cannot touch Sony as of now. Maybe in future.

If its really cheap (like $199) then it could be a good Gamepass machine for those who don't have a gaming PC + backwards compatibility with 360 and One games (that is if it has a disc drive).
Agreed but atleast the specs should be in the same ball park to get similar sort of visual fidelity and performance otherwise you might end up like this. 4032d470c45c986ca0fd57755a500dae.jpg
  • Haha 1

32 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Is this rumour about low powered Xbox true? If yes then how would it work? That sh*t will hold the console generation back. I hope Sony is not dumb enough to launch a low powered playstation.

Looking at Senua 2, I don't think it'll hold anything back. It might be same gen architecture, just way less powerful so you get 1080p/30 with some basic RTX and AA.

37 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Is this rumour about low powered Xbox true? If yes then how would it work? That sh*t will hold the console generation back. I hope Sony is not dumb enough to launch a low powered playstation.

?Surely going to hold the generation back, look at godfall and compare it with hellblade 2.

1 minute ago, triggr happy ss said:

?Surely going to hold the generation back, look at godfall and compare it with hellblade 2.

Imagine how much better would Hellblade 2 look if it was not held back by a low power SKU. Or if lower SKU has less RAM, that would mean devs will be held back by lowest common denominator. If Sony does same thing, then it would seriously limit the generation.

13 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

Looking at Senua 2, I don't think it'll hold anything back. It might be same gen architecture, just way less powerful so you get 1080p/30 with some basic RTX and A

It's not only about the resolution and fps is it? What if it has half the RAM, then it will affect vegetation density, NPC count etc. Devs will try to make sure the low power SKU version of the game is not significantly worse looking or performing, which will lead to limiting the overall output quality altogether. Unless there will be exclusives for Xbox Sex which won't work on low power SKU.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Just gpu difference. Rest same 

It's like 1060 to 1080 type of difference. 

Btw how much a pc will cost with specs similar to Series X?

55 minutes ago, Big Boss said:

Imagine how much better would Hellblade 2 look if it was not held back by a low power SKU. Or if lower SKU has less RAM, that would mean devs will be held back by lowest common denominator. If Sony does same thing, then it would seriously limit the generation.

Old units will run hellblade using Xcloud coz Xcloud will get Series X stack in servers 

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

If Series X is 500$ to 600$ then damn. Its much better investment then PC coz there's no way you can build a PC for 600$ with those specs.

Rumours are it will include 1 year of Game pass as well and Lockhart 3 months of GP

600$ is a good investment? 

?????

Xbox one og looked like a VCR  and this like a woofer. Now Sony will show sleek and slim ps5 and everyone will like that way more even if its less powerful. 

2013 all over again but without always online drm, power nonsense.

Im not going to bring that woofer in my house. I wait for slim version lol
Quoted for future reference [emoji14]

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

• Haha 1