PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

10 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

It maybe a flop but its the best console in our heart <3

Yes, seriesX will not sell big. We all know PS5 gonna demolished it in sale but i think it will have better  games than even 360 gen and obviously Disaster One generation. 

We all care about games not how it will sell, right? 

12 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

It maybe a flop but its the best console in our heart <3

Yes, seriesX will not sell big. We all know PS5 gonna demolished it in sale but i think it will have better  games than even 360 gen and obviously Disaster One generation. 

I remember buying one at a pawn shop in Corpus Christi back in '04 for $80, playing Ninja Gaiden on it and being blown away by the graphics. 480 progressive lines, full 5.1 Dolby support and on-board saves without memory cards, it was the sh*t. Most of my multiplatform games from that gen were on Xbox. 

12 hours ago, KnackChap said:

PastDismalKookaburra-size_restricted.gif

You know, that's actually a complement for the XSX considering what the monolith stood for in the movie. 

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

Yes, seriesX will not sell big. We all know PS5 gonna demolished it in sale

Well, that seems likely but Sony could still goof up. How? No scenarios come to mind but Sony could find a way. 

6 minutes ago, Playstationdude said:

The original Xbox was openly available in grey market, along with the pirated games.

Yea, I had extended play sessions at Palika stores with both Xbox and PS2, comparing them side by side for hours. Xbox came in with a lot of momentum because it was from the same company that made Windows, and if that didn't sell you the console on the spot, it was also more powerful and had a goddamn hard drive. 

I chose the PS2 because some of the x-platform games were still better on it, specially the wrestling games, which looked like a*s on the Xbox, there were a few games like cricket which weren't yet available on the box, I was coming from a PS1, everyone I knew had a PS2 so we could share games easily, and God of War. 

3 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

since muh OG Xbox they have been only milking Halol, Gears of Bore and Forza offshoots.

Assuming people buy based on actual exclusives:wOOtjumpy: OMGHEEE 12 TFLOPS:wOOtjumpy: won't be enough to "win" the console war.

I mean  they put halo forza gears all on PC now, who seriously needs to give a f**k about Xsex anyway.

Sony isn't what it was in PS3 days in terms of putting out exclusives but atleast they have 3-4 captive studios putting out games only for their Platform, not " I-it's e-exclusive j-just on PC t-too" retardation that MS does now.

• Haha 1

Just now, PhantomShade said:

Assuming people buy based on actual exclusives:wOOtjumpy: OMGHEEE 12 TFLOPS:wOOtjumpy: won't be enough to "win" the console war.

Huh? TeraFlops is EVRYTHINGS bro! PS5 will be filled with ray trackings and NVME's .. GDDR6 beeches

Yes exclusives too! we want PS to win. Just for argument sake we want it to win. K

Consoles sales isn't profitable but when we see high numbers we likey 

Game sales matter but only when it's on our consoles. 

We will win again. Scrrew you!!!! 

12 hours ago, Playstationdude said:

The original Xbox was openly available in grey market, along with the pirated games. But I remember while the ps2 games cost around 50rs, the xbox games were arounfd 100rs each :P

Price wise too the xbox was around 2-3k more expensive than ps2. 

Lol og Xbox was easily available in palika shop no.2. One of my friend bought it from shop house of electronics along with Rocky and Halo

Sardar in shop no.2 can still provide og xbox and games if u ask him now for a price ofc. He still got stockpile of old consoles lol.

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol og Xbox was easily available in palika shop no.2. One of my friend bought it from shop house of electronics along with Rocky and Halo

Sardar in shop no.2 can still provide og xbox and games if u ask him now for a price ofc. He still got stockpile of old consoles lol.

He used to be one of the biggest trader of consoles in Palika, so Im not surprised. I still buy my consoles from him.

Facing this weird skip issue with my xbox one controller on PC. Use a cheap-a*s 300 bucks BT dongle from Amazon. The controller is absolutely fine for about an hour or so. And then suddenly it becomes laggy as hell and I've to reconnect? Anyone else faced this issue? 

Wondering if it's because of the dongle/interference or if it's something to do with the controller firmware. The controller works fine on Xbox btw.