PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

48 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Seems like it, kinda disappointing considering all the talk about the ps5 being aimed at hardcore gamers and being a premium product.

No doubt it will be fine as far as 1st party is concerned but multiplats will suffer for sure. It's funny how Sony is still stuck to a 400$ price inspite of all it's killer exclusives.

Still hoping for a 500$ console which can last an entire generation without the need to consider a midgen refresh. 

Edited by triggr happy ss

Seems like it, kinda disappointing considering all the talk about the ps5 being aimed at hardcore gamers and being a premium product.

No doubt it will be fine as far as 1st party is concerned but multiplats will suffer for sure. It's funny how Sony is still stuck to a 400$ price inspite of all it's killer exclusives.
Still hoping for a 500$ console which can last an entire generation without the need to consider a midgen refresh. 
Maza aayega reveal pe

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

2 hours ago, sobbii said:

Maza aayega reveal pe

Sony will not get affected much by weaker console coz they will have true exclusives that will work only on PS5.

Series X will not have true exclusives. You don't need it to play Xbox games. 

Sony will not get affected much by weaker console coz they will have true exclusives that will work only on PS5.

Series X will not have true exclusives. You don't need it to play Xbox games. 
I say it again maza aayega reveal pe

I have a relative coming from australia, If i get a controller for PS4 or an xbox one plug and play charge kit from there will it cause any charging trouble or voltage trouble to the console or the controller here in india as our voltage is different

1 hour ago, NitroNeo said:

I have a relative coming from australia, If i get a controller for PS4 or an xbox one plug and play charge kit from there will it cause any charging trouble or voltage trouble to the console or the controller here in india as our voltage is different

DS4 and Xbox Plug&Play kit charge via Micro USB, so until you are using a charger which is rated for the correct output or just charge via console, there won't be any problem.

Plus Australia uses 230v and almost all of our Indian devices are rated for 220-240v, so almost any charger will work.

I personally have never experienced my DS4 going dead while charging from any phone's charger (OnePlus 7/Galaxy S9). So unless you charge it via some charger made for Ipad or something, you will be good to go.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, kunjanp said:

DS4 and Xbox Plug&Play kit charge via Micro USB, so until you are using a charger which is rated for the correct output or just charge via console, there won't be any problem.

Plus Australia uses 230v and almost all of our Indian devices are rated for 220-240v, so almost any charger will work.

I personally have never experienced my DS4 going dead while charging from any phone's charger (OnePlus 7/Galaxy S9). So unless you charge it via some charger made for Ipad or something, you will be good to go.

Thanks for the fast reply man much appreciate it, i will plug the Xbox one controller and charge on the console with the cable given with the kit. Also i will connect it to play on pc with the same cable will there be a problem there or is it safe.

With your assurance I'm going to buy it for sure just need to know the PC connection part

Edited by NitroNeo

24 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Thanks for the fast reply man much appreciate it, i will plug the Xbox one controller and charge on the console with the cable given with the kit. Also i will connect it to play on pc with the same cable will there be a problem there or is it safe.

With your assurance I'm going to buy it for sure just need to know the PC connection part

The amps and voltage depends on the device you are charging from. Cable is just a medium to transfer it.

PC's usb port will in no way offer enough juice to fry the controller, even if it's a fast charging one.

Also, the motherboard's usb port will provide the same output wherever you use it in the world, the power is already converted down via your PSU and motherboard power delivery.

Use it however you like.

There will be no problem.

• Like 1

Hey guys will Red dead redemption 2 ever get a GOTY edition ? I checked out digital foundry's comparison between the xbox 1x and ps4 pro version but i am not able to notice the difference with the youtube videos, i would love to know from the owners here which version should i get, currently the RDR2 ultimate edition is for AUD$88 will i have trouble redeeming it's DLCs on xbox ? Are there any future big DLCs on the way ? Not able to find anything concrete online, all i am get is the looming GTA6 news

Edited by NitroNeo

17 minutes ago, NitroNeo said:

Hey guys will Red dead redemption 2 ever get a GOTY edition ? I checked out digital foundry's comparison between the xbox 1x and ps4 pro version but i am not able to notice the difference with the youtube videos

You'd not notice any difference in YT videos but seeing live comparison would let you give a clear picture. The difference can get quite significant. 

5 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

You'd not notice any difference in YT videos but seeing live comparison would let you give a clear picture. The difference can get quite significant. 

Does anyone of you guys seen RDR2 on both PS4 Pro and X1X ? I am inclined a bit towards X1X as my PS4 Pro makes loud fan noise on high graphic games like God of war, horizon, AC odessy. But the noise is alarmingly high on GOW resolution mode at the point i feel the fan might snap and blow up the console. RDR2 seems to have high graphics as well, i have played games like Forza horizon 4, outer worlds on Xbox one X but the console is so quite i feel like i have a noctua fan in there.

Also how do the DLCs work on xbox, for ps4 if i have a US edition then AFAIK i have to make a US account redeem DLCs there download and play on the indian account.

Are Xbox DLCs region locked as well?

Does anyone of you guys seen RDR2 on both PS4 Pro and X1X ? I am inclined a bit towards X1X as my PS4 Pro makes loud fan noise on high graphic games like God of war, horizon, AC odessy. But the noise is alarmingly high on GOW resolution mode at the point i feel the fan might snap and blow up the console. RDR2 seems to have high graphics as well, i have played games like Forza horizon 4, outer worlds on Xbox one X but the console is so quite i feel like i have a noctua fan in there.

Also how do the DLCs work on xbox, for ps4 if i have a US edition then AFAIK i have to make a US account redeem DLCs there download and play on the indian account.

Are Xbox DLCs region locked as well?
One of my friend had both ps4 pro n xbox1x and run rdr2 in a Sony 4k tv,, x1x version is better, also raised a question for him, if console can pull up 4k at this price why the hell he should have a pc if you only play handful of games,, He is a pc gamers predominantly and his brother has both the consoles

Sent from my LG-H990 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

PlayStation's official Germany, Austria, and Switzerland YouTube channel has outed the first lineup of 2020, which, as usual, includes two PlayStation 4 titles. January's offerings are Uncharted: The Nathan Drake Collection and Goat Simulator.

http://www.pushsquare.com/news/2020/01/ps_plus_january_2020_ps4_games_announced