PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

4 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

For sure

They started with 2nd party exclusive games first like detroit and death stranding , now its 1st party games, next will be all exclusives games coming to PC as well. 

bas aise hi khush raha kar.. achcha lagta hai.. :rofl:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

7 hours ago, WhiteWolf said:

The morons are, most don't care. Unfortunately, morons are always the loudest everywhere.

Bloodborne still runs bad. It will be perfect game to release for PC. HZD...looks and plays well for most part. Nevermind the game. 

6 hours ago, Shadoken said:

Bloodborne didnt even get a Pro Patch to get 60Fps and non laggy levels.

Pro turned not so pro for people who just want to play exclusives on PS4. Maybe okay for multi-plats to some extent but I didn't see any major difference in exclusives to justify the price or upgrade. 

The visual 4K bump brought down the framerate by half and it wasn't smooth. And if you went for performance boost, it is pretty on par with base/slim editions at 1080p. 

3 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Why do you guys want to play the same games again, there are so many new games releasing. I thought all you wanted were true nextgen experiences, maybe hoping for bloodborne 2 is a good idea.

PC Gamers didn't get to play the awesome PS exclusives this gen, so for them these are new games.

9 minutes ago, triggr happy ss said:

Why do you guys want to play the same games again, there are so many new games releasing. I thought all you wanted were true nextgen experiences, maybe hoping for bloodborne 2 is a good idea.

Dude can u imagine how good that game will look and run on beastly PC. :O

Just now, triggr happy ss said:

BB 2 is indeed a good idea but I would love to play BB on PC even though I've played the game on PS4. The reason would be playing on a consistent higher FPS. The console version was jaggy and rough, it will be a whole new experience. 

2 hours ago, quixote_1989 said:

The morons are, most don't care. Unfortunately, morons are always the loudest everywhere.

Sony strategy very smart. Unlike MS, they not releasing day and date. They first release for console and years later for PC. They know quality of their games so high, people will go crazy and do double dip. 

Perfectly understandable why Sony is taking this step. 

The number of games out this gen is much fewer than in the last 2 gen due to higher costs, longer development times and risks of game development. Studios shut down after one flop. 

Last gen we had trilogies - Mass effect, Dead Space, Gears of war, 3 mainline Halos, and several sequels. Now this gen. we have one or 2 for big titles. 

I believe that it won’t hurt consoles sales if they are timed exclusives. Then I am no console or any fan fanatic like in some ps users or real life religions/cults and I am happy if more people have access to play such games. 

Perfectly understandable why Sony is taking this step. 

The number of games out this gen is much fewer than in the last 2 gen due to higher costs, longer development times and risks of game development. Studios shut down after one flop. 

Last gen we had trilogies - Mass effect, Dead Space, Gears of war, 3 mainline Halos, and several sequels. Now this gen. we have one or 2 for big titles. 

I believe that it won’t hurt consoles sales if they are timed exclusives. Then I am no console or any fan fanatic like in some ps users or real life religions/cults and I am happy if more people have access to play such games. 
The only major ip I remember from top of my head to have 2 games this gen is gears..

You can count uc4 and the lost legacy aswell as the dlc is meaty itself.. Though its debatable..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

3 minutes ago, sobbii said:

The only major ip I remember from top of my head to have 2 games this gen is gears..

You can count uc4 and the lost legacy aswell as the dlc is meaty itself.. Though its debatable..

Though the lost legacy is meaty and excellent game, it is still a side project by a B team. Naughty Dog made 3 games/1 DLC last gen and 2.5 games this gen. Less games are being dished out by these studios. 

Though the lost legacy is meaty and excellent game, it is still a side project by a B team. Naughty Dog made 3 games/1 DLC last gen and 2.5 games this gen. Less games are being dished out by these studios. 

Nd made 4 and 1 dlc uc 1 2 3 and tlou plus dlc.. Damn..

• Like 1

I think I understand why Sony is porting to PC. This is just my opinion, but look at it this way -

Horizon 1, Uncharted, Last of Us 1 etc. are not making any more money for Sony. They are massively discounted and sometimes even free on PS+. So just port it to PC now, and get more people exposed to the series. Then when Horizon 2, God of War 2021 etc. are announced, it will be exclusive to PS5. So people who are hooked on to the series will either get a PS5 or wait for an additional 7-8 years, till the PS6 is announced to play those sequels. I don't see the latest sequels - Last of Us 2, Ghost of Tsushima etc. coming to PC. Those will get a re-release on PS5, and might come to PC years down the road. On that note, I also don't see Spiderman coming to PC (other than through some contract compulsion with Disney), because Spiderman name itself is enough to sell consoles.

Ultimately, a good move. You get higher audience, who will most probably buy more PS5s because they don't want to wait years for a (Non-confirmed, maybe happening/maybe-not) PC port while not devaluing the console itself (Like what MS is doing, releasing exclusives day and date on PC)

This is just what I think Sony is doing anyway.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1