PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

14 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Meh. People often forget how many great SP games EA has made... Their business model works for online more than SP now. You won't see ATVI or Blizzard making SP games either because that isn't part of their revenue. 

SONY makes SP games. That's their business model and it works with their console sales too. CDPR circle-jerk is so big that it is hilarious. Majority were not even around during W1 and W2 time and just jumped the ship after W3. They release 1 game in 10 years and have less than 900 people employed. Giants like EA and ATVI have 10k employed doing different things. They are there for a reason. Not every game needs to be SP or MP nor can take decade to make 1 game. 

And for what is worth, Battlefront II is in amazing place and Jedi Fallen Order is fantastic as well. 

Pretty much. 

The whole EAgreedyLOL shtick is cringy as f**k. 

15 hours ago, Joe Cool said:

Meh. People often forget how many great SP games EA has made... Their business model works for online more than SP now. You won't see ATVI or Blizzard making SP games either because that isn't part of their revenue. 

SONY makes SP games. That's their business model and it works with their console sales too. CDPR circle-jerk is so big that it is hilarious. Majority were not even around during W1 and W2 time and just jumped the ship after W3. They release 1 game in 10 years and have less than 900 people employed. Giants like EA and ATVI have 10k employed doing different things. They are there for a reason. Not every game needs to be SP or MP nor can take decade to make 1 game. 

And for what is worth, Battlefront II is in amazing place and Jedi Fallen Order is fantastic as well. 

Here are the top 20 best-selling games of 2010 - 2019:

1. Grand Theft Auto V
  2. Call of Duty: Black Ops
  3. Call of Duty: Black Ops II
  4. Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 3
  5. Call of Duty: Black Ops III
  6. Call Of Duty: Ghosts
  7. Red Dead Redemption II
  8. Call of Duty: WWII
  9. Call of Duty: Black Ops IIII
  10. Minecraft
  11. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare
  12. Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2019
  13. Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
  14. Mario Kart 8
  15. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare
  16. Battlefield 1
  17. Battlefield 4
  18. Destiny
  19. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 
  20. Star Wars Battlefront 2015

How many of those SP games made to the list? 

Forum is full of hardcore Sony worshipers... They really love ND template 3rd person camera slow walking and talking cinematic games :P

• Haha 1

On 1/28/2020 at 10:30 AM, Big Boss said:

Another month of sh*t games. Who the f**k wants OG Xbox games.

I hope XGP games are good. Some idiot posted Sekiro is coming lol.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Nice. Almost bought Bioshock HD collection in sale, glad I didn't do it. And always wanted to play Sims 4. 

I love this forum. :rofl:

SIMS 4 is very good but 

• Never seen anyone play SIMS on console. The game has so many buttons/options/interaction. Controller building and placement will be a nightmare.
  • Lack of any mods/community creations 
  • Base game only is like 10% of the game...

not the right place to ask this..

i am gonna be travelling back to india in next few days and i was wondering if i can carry my gaming pc components along.. they would be packed in the boxes they came in..

i have the invoice to show it was purchased 6 months back.. would it be an issue with customs..?

any tips or suggestions would be appreciated..

New Ratchet & Clank Game Reportedly Releasing This Year as a PS5 Launch Title

“We’re going to get a Ratchet and Clank in-between that [Spider-Man 2018 and its sequel) on PlayStation 5," said Moriarty. "I feel like that’s going to be a launch game, the Ratchet and Clank game that’s long been in development at Insomniac.”

Would be fantastic. Loved the PS4 version.