PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

On 1/30/2020 at 10:51 PM, sobbii said:

not the right place to ask this..

i am gonna be travelling back to india in next few days and i was wondering if i can carry my gaming pc components along.. they would be packed in the boxes they came in..

i have the invoice to show it was purchased 6 months back.. would it be an issue with customs..?

any tips or suggestions would be appreciated..

I say don't carry it with boxes but wrap the components in cloth or bubble wrap then yhere might be no issues in custom. 

Usually best to remove GPU and wrap it separately to avoid unintended damage. Remove small items like RAM/external SSDs and put in handbag as well. 
Thanks i am gonna be bubble wrapping everything.. Will carry gpu and motherboard in my hand baggage.. And will luggage the rest.. Ssd hdd and ram's will be wrapped and put inside a plastic container..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Usually best to remove GPU and wrap it separately to avoid unintended damage. Remove small items like RAM/external SSDs and put in handbag as well. 
Thanks i am gonna be bubble wrapping everything.. Will carry gpu and motherboard in my hand baggage.. And will luggage the rest.. Ssd hdd and ram's will be wrapped and put inside a plastic container..

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

PS5 site is up

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps5/

“We've begun to share some of the incredible features you can expect from PlayStation 5, but we're not quite ready to fully unveil the next generation of PlayStation. Sign up below to be among the first to receive updates as we announce them, including news on the PS5 release date, PS5 price and the upcoming roster of PS5 launch games.”

Seems that there is no February or even March reveal. Xbox and PS are playing the wait and see game.

Edited by Mysteryman

43 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

PS5 site is up

https://www.playstation.com/en-gb/explore/ps5/

“We've begun to share some of the incredible features you can expect from PlayStation 5, but we're not quite ready to fully unveil the next generation of PlayStation. Sign up below to be among the first to receive updates as we announce them, including news on the PS5 release date, PS5 price and the upcoming roster of PS5 launch games.”

Seems that there is no February or even March reveal. Xbox and PS are playing the wait and see game.

"Holiday release" 
It's a money game. Shouldn't matter much, unless the games don't support ps4 

On 1/30/2020 at 5:01 PM, CarbonCore said:

Xbox last, again, third time in a row. No wonder the bots want to shutdown the HW sales discussion :lol: 

When you release games day and date on pc n xcloud. What u expect.  Series X will not sell much as it will not have any system exclusives. MS dont give 2 shits about hardware now 

Ubisoft Plans to Ship Five AAA Games in Upcoming Fiscal Year

• Plan to launch 5 AAA titles between April 2020 and March 2021
  • Additional titles such as Roller Champions on top of those 5
  • Beyond Good & Evil 2 and Skull & Bones isn't part of Ubisoft's plans for next fiscal year
  • Of the five titles we know of Watch Dogs: Legion, Gods and Monsters and Rainbow Six Quarantine
  • Other 2 are likely new Assassin's Creed and Far Cry

PoP and SC fans keep waiting. ??

Great, but no surprises though. Skull and Bones genuinely looked like a good Ubi game. But we can't have that can we? Not when the 10th time rehash games are available. Which is exactly what all those 5 titles are.

Also, am I the only one or could anyone guess almost all the 5 titles without even looking at the list.

This video is just a concept, i decided to post it as a supposedly "leak" to see how everyone would react to it and promote my work as a motion artist, thanks everyone for the positive and negative feedback i appreciate you all.