PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

3 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

People lost their sh*t when this was announced for the Xbox. I am sure the unbiased folk here will tell you this is just as bad. :giggle:

Launch games being on ps4 is way different from saying all new first party games released for about a year or two  post launch will be available on prev gen consoles.

9 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

People lost their sh*t when this was announced for the Xbox. I am sure the unbiased folk here will tell you this is just as bad. :giggle:

People will lose their sh*t if Sony announces that all their PS5 first party games will be on PS4 as well until 2022. But I'm sure unbiased folks here will call it "consumer friendly".

Did people really expect MS/Sony to abandon xbox x/ ps4 as soon as ps5/series x was released?

Without even going into the "consumer friendliness" aspect, How does that even make business sense to suddenly dump an install base of more than 50 million people?

I mean I can understand why that could be expected from MS, but Sony has never set that precedent in any of its previous console generations.

Edited by playstationdude

11 hours ago, Aftrunner said:

Crow will be served ? 

It's funny how Sony is doing everything opposite to what it's fanbase expects.

4 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

People will lose their sh*t if Sony announces that all their PS5 first party games will be on PS4 as well until 2022. But I'm sure unbiased folks here will call it "consumer friendly".

Just coz Booty said 2 years doesn't mean that will actually happen. MS is known for flip flopping lol.

2 hours ago, playstationdude said:

Did people really expect MS/Sony to abandon xbox x/ ps4 as soon as ps5/series x was released?

Without even going into the "consumer friendliness" aspect, How does that even make business sense to suddenly dump an install base of more than 50 million people?

I mean I can understand why that could be expected from MS, but Sony has never set that precedent in any of its previous console generations.

Yup. People seem to forget that both companies cant abandon player base moment new consoles launched. 

I mean 90% of launch games will be cross-gen including most if not all 3rd party games (except Godfall so far). But I dunno how that tweet turned into "see, same as Xbox.". That tweeter thread turned into some galaxy brain stuff with people cheering and serving fake crows :lol: 

I have a US PSN ID which I used to buy a game. I planned to play it on Indian ID after downloading. Now the problem is, I want a refund. Thankfully, I haven't started the download so I'm eligible for refund. But I'm unable to connect to US PS Support team. Twitter support ain't responding as well. Any one have any prior experience of refunding a game from US ID while their primary PSN ID used for playing isn't a US one ?

11 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Stupid to see both the parties (Microsoft and Sony) are waiting for each other to reveal the prices. 

Also new consoles might go more than 450$ so in India it'll be more than 45k. 

Just announce the specs atleast ? 

Prices I think will be revealed at or after E3. Also Corona virus might effect the production to some degree and eventually prices if things don't improve. 

PlayStation not attending PAX East.

UPDATE: Today, Sony Interactive Entertainment made the decision to cancel its participation at PAX East in Boston this year due to increasing concerns related to COVID-19 (also known as “novel coronavirus”). We felt this was the safest option as the situation is changing daily. We are disappointed to cancel our participation in this event, but the health and safety of our global workforce is our highest concern.

-----

No more TLoU Part II demo impressions.