PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

10 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

I meant the next-gen version of RDR2. It'll depend on individual publishers and I expect most of them will do this, except Rockstar. Watch them gouge people for full price again even though current gen version is perfectly playable and could be patched on next-gen systems. Don't think Sony will actively disallow other publishers from giving free updates, they've been doing crossbuy thing for nearly a decade.

Pretty guaranteed on Microsoft and CD Project Red games. And it’s not Rockstar’s fault. Nobody is forcing customers to buy its games and micro-transactions. Customer can’t expect a sense of entitlement. It’s harder for developers to make profits these days considering the rising costs of tech and labor. It’s the customer’s fault that encourages the use of micro-transactions and DLCs.

17 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

Pretty guaranteed on Microsoft and CD Project Red games. And it’s not Rockstar’s fault. Nobody is forcing customers to buy its games and micro-transactions. Customer can’t expect a sense of entitlement. It’s harder for developers to make profits these days considering the rising costs of tech and labor. It’s the customer’s fault that encourages the use of micro-transactions and DLCs.

Speaking of DLCs, I would DIE if Rockstar give us a story-made extension DLC to RDR2. 

I know the ending is perfect and flows right into RDR1 but still.

Or even just remake the original Red Dead.

17 hours ago, Mysteryman said:

You can wait till the Diwali sales in the next year or 2. Games become affordable as well. Most launch games will be available in the PS4 and Xbox one along with backward compatibility and free upgrade option at least for Microsoft games  in the new console. 

Well I dont own the Xbox right now, so I dont get any free upgrade benefits. Also, my PS4 isnt even a year old yet, havent played more than 5 games on this baby so Im rocking this for a good few years till the price comes down enough. Plenty of great games out there, and more keep coming :) 

>Rockstar

>It’s harder for developers to make profits these days considering the rising costs of tech and labor.

LMFAO :rofl:

Actually it is the big guys who charge multiple times; not the low-mid profit/less popular studios. They give it away for free to keep their stuff alive. 

1 hour ago, CarbonCore said:

lol what is up with shitty Sonic games showing up on PS+ and Gold.

Idk I watched some video when the game came out, and the dude went nuts saying he loved it. Although I think it was a game he tested when the iPad Pro came out, and not on console.

11 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

lol what is up with shitty Sonic games showing up on PS+ and Gold.

Expected. I think it was SEGA who approached Sony and MS to add their gamesthis time. They are trying to promote the Sonic movie, so any Sonic game they can throw for free will be there for advertisement. And since almost all recent Sonic games are shitty, so they have no choice.

Shadow of Colossus Remake is a major game though. That one is absolutely awesome on Sony for including it (and I've still not played it yet, so it should be great for me)

@GunnerY2J Yes, your copy is sealed. Also your copy is the Mainland Chinese/Taiwan version. Will that even support english? It's not even the Thailand/Hong Kong/Singapore version. If it was an Asian (SG/HK/Thai version), it will not mention any rating in the box or disc.  The game might simply write "Suitable for Ages 16 and Up" for example (My Dark Souls 3 copy does this), but it's not compulsory.

[mention=21544]GunnerY2J[/mention] Yes, your copy is sealed. Also your copy is the Mainland Chinese/Taiwan version. Will that even support english? It's not even the Thailand/Hong Kong/Singapore version. If it was an Asian (SG/HK/Thai version), it will not mention any rating in the box or disc.  The game might simply write "Suitable for Ages 16 and Up" for example (My Dark Souls 3 copy does this), but it's not compulsory.

It does say Chinese ?/English.

And packing in honkong and plas verison.
Safe to open ?1f216ed336002e54be132ba9d05ecc4d.jpg

Sent from my ASUS_X01BDA using Tapatalk

15 hours ago, roun90 said:

@GunnerY2J It might support English if it's mentioned. But any future content/DLC will be inaccessible as you will have to find a way to navigate PSN China (Most probably in Mandarin). Frankly, the best bet for you is to return the game, if possible and get the US or EU version (EU Version is also the Indian version).

Yes, it does support English and I opened it.

Wasn't bought from amazon/flipkart.

Some seller for slightly lower price than online (now we know why it was cheaper)

Edited by GunnerY2J

PS plus price to decrease in India. 

Starting on 1st May 2020, prices for PlayStation Plus subscriptions in India will be decreasing due to market conditions.

• The PlayStation Plus 12-month recurring payment plan will decrease to Rs 2,999

• The PlayStation Plus 3-month recurring payment plan will decrease to Rs 1,199

• The PlayStation Plus 1-month recurring payment plan will decrease to Rs 499

The new prices will take effect on 1st May 2020. 
This means that any recurring payments due on or after that date will be at the new price.

• Like 1

PS Now new games added:

1. Control (6 months)
  2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider (6 months)
  3. Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus
  4. NASCAR Heat 3
  5. Dead or Alive 5 Last Round
  6. Toukiden Kiwami
  7. Toukiden 2
  8. Nights of Azure
  9. Nights of Azure 2: Bride of the New Moon
  10. Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIII