PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Quite a bit of info/videos released today. Austin really got an exclusive, it seems. Don't see a lot of other video coverage, apart from DF.

Quick Resume Feature:

Loading-time comparison with Xbox One X:

I don't necessarily like how the box looks. Kinda meh! But, I guess that form-factor is needed for all that power, so can't do much, I think.

11 hours ago, VelivolusDas said:

Don't see a lot of other video coverage, apart from DF.

Yes, it's sad that Microsoft didn't do a proper press conference to show the tech. It's kinda impressive tho.

Edited by Heaven Angel

@CarbonCore Sony would have an extremely huge lead next console gen if they succeed. But I doubt they will. Konami might not be into video games, but those IPs are still used extensively in Pachinkos - which are their main business. Besides, if those IPs come on the market, I can see almost all the publishers out there scrambling to acquire it - especially MGS. So Sony can easily lose out on bidding. Not to mention, losing all those IPs would leave Konami with nothing, so they might not even put it on sale. And Sony most probably knows this. Overall, sounds more like a fanboy's wish list tweet than anything tangible.

I don't see the series X selling for anything less than 700$, I mean just look at the specs!

For the first timeever, XboX has got my attention, along with game pass and the kind of Backward Compatibility fidelity. I can play my entire backlog in sweet 4K 60FPS!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, kmkaks said:

I don't see the series X selling for anything less than 700$, I mean just look at the specs!

For the first timeever, XboX has got my attention, along with game pass and the kind of Backward Compatibility fidelity. I can play my entire backlog in sweet 4K 60FPS!

The SOC die size is actually smaller than 1X which is leading to many people speculating that it might not be as expensive as they thought. Could even be $499 if they're ready to eat some losses.