PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

For those who think PS5 will out perform seriesX. PS5 gpu is sh*t compared to X. Funny ponies ignoring all other differences between X and ps5 like cpu and gpu cu differences and memory bandwidth nd all. Just hyping ssd speed lol

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1

There are some seller in a whatsapp groups which I am a part of. They are selling PSN Gift Card at 30% off. What are the risks ? How come they are providing discounts ? I know those guys are trustworthy because I have traded with them for physical discs. I am unsure about the source of these gift codes. How come are they so cheap ? I am getting a 4k INR wallet code at 3k. Sounds too good to be true. What if I redeem it and the buy LoU 2 ?

On 3/29/2020 at 11:57 PM, l33tmaniac said:

Wanna buy TLoU Remastered digital for a decent price. Any suggestions? Had ordered from mcube but then Corona hit before it could be delivered

game is still 57 days far. I wouldn't cancel if I were you unless you get a better price from somewhere else.

2 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

game is still 57 days far. I wouldn't cancel if I were you unless you get a better price from somewhere else.

I am talking about the first TLoU, mate. Already finished it. Planning on making wifey watch me play second time ?

On 4/2/2020 at 6:18 PM, l33tmaniac said:

I am talking about the first TLoU, mate. Already finished it. Planning on making wifey watch me play second time ?

Lucky you getting the wifey to watch you play. Those days are long past for me. Now the moment I start, I'm handed the garbage bag and a list of groceries. :rofl:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 4/2/2020 at 3:16 PM, eddy4823 said:

There are some seller in a whatsapp groups which I am a part of. They are selling PSN Gift Card at 30% off. What are the risks ? How come they are providing discounts ? I know those guys are trustworthy because I have traded with them for physical discs. I am unsure about the source of these gift codes. How come are they so cheap ? I am getting a 4k INR wallet code at 3k. Sounds too good to be true. What if I redeem it and the buy LoU 2 ?

Likely bought with stolen credit cards.

6 hours ago, Shantz said:

Likely bought with stolen credit cards.

So can anything go wrong if I redeem them and use them instantly ? I mean I am not using those cards to add money to wallet. Some sellers are even giving 40%-45% discount. I am thinking of buying a game from an account which I don't use at all and download them to play from my main ID ?

8 hours ago, eddy4823 said:

So can anything go wrong if I redeem them and use them instantly ? I mean I am not using those cards to add money to wallet. Some sellers are even giving 40%-45% discount. I am thinking of buying a game from an account which I don't use at all and download them to play from my main ID ?

If the credit card owner files for chargeback, Sony will deactivate that code and ban the account. You can still play the game on your main account, but if you delete it or want to transfer to another console, you won't be able to re-download the game because it's main account is banned.

• Thanks 1