PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, kunjanp said:

I think SX controller has haptics and adaptive triggers. They did mention that they rolled out the initial tech in Xbox one and now building upon it. 

No idea about gyro, mic. 

Don't think haptics and adaptive triggers are mentioned at all. The fact that they have to work across current and new gen means they're basically hamstrung with 2013 tech.

2 hours ago, kunjanp said:

I think SX controller has haptics and adaptive triggers. They did mention that they rolled out the initial tech in Xbox one and now building upon it. 

No idea about gyro, mic. 

Xbox is impulse triggers where they just provide vibrations to the triggers. Haptic feedback is somewhat there in switch joycon controllers but they are very underpowered maybe due to battery issues. Adaptive triggers are used in some VR controllers.

9 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

PSVR2 must have inside-out tracking like Quest so it should work with up-facing lights along with gyro. No more camera required for tracking.

That would be great. Excited and also curious to see where they go with it.

13 hours ago, CarbonCore said:

The profit margin on SX controller must be insane

No battery

No gyro

No haptics

No adjustable triggers

No built-in mic

Still costs the same.

Huh? The XSX contoller won't have haptic feedback and adjustable triggers?

As far as I remember the controller will have those.

If they maintain the quality of their controller I won't mind paying the same amount, as compared to Dualshock 4 the Xbox one Controller is way better in quality and durability. 

4 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Nope. The "haptic" is the same ERM based rumble you have in Xbone. Elite has adjustable triggers but that's totally different from what DS5 is doing.

13 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

If they maintain the quality of their controller I won't mind paying the same amount, as compared to Dualshock 4 the Xbox one Controller is way better in quality and durability. 

No Just no!

23 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

No Just no!

22 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

No just No!!

21 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

NO JUST NO!!

19 minutes ago, kmkaks said:

Please NO! Just NO!

CALM DOWN MAN!

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

Hope Xbox sh*ts all over ps5 this gen.

Atleast then Sony will get the impetus to put out more exclusives for PS rather than the current complacent behavior.

Also lol controller design.

I doubt that , someone from Sony already said expect bigger worlds and fewer exclusives nextgen. 

1 hour ago, triggr happy ss said:

I doubt that , someone from Sony already said expect bigger worlds and fewer exclusives nextgen. 

This jhumla is only for launch titles only, since they already blew their exclusives for 2020/21 with TLOU 2 and Sekiro : Mongols Die Twice.

With less TFLOPs, they lose the Muh Grafix!!?!!?!!!1111 mindshare in the eyes of the general public, so having kwality games is the only way to make up.
>"Hehe guys, all your PS4 games obvs work on PS5, so remember to upgrade to PS5 only hehe" will only work for some people.

PS has a boatload of exclusive IP that haven't got any new entries since forever, it is time to put that IP to use now

3 hours ago, PhantomShade said:

Hope Xbox sh*ts all over ps5 this gen.

Atleast then Sony will get the impetus to put out more exclusives for PS rather than the current complacent behavior.

Also lol controller design.

:rofl:

Saste nashe haan 

3 hours ago, triggr happy ss said:

someone from Sony already said expect bigger worlds and fewer exclusives nextgen

Inspite of having plethora number of exclusive titles it did not amaze me, only titles like God of War, Horizon, uncharted were only worth my time which is equal to as a spec on a white paper.