PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

28 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

MS and Sony should show only first party games? They can show any games which are coming to their respective platforms. 

MS already said they will be showing/revealing all third party games and they did. The 'gameplay' part was a bit manipulative. 

I can see only 2 big third party publishers which are Ubisoft (AC) and Sega (Yakuza). Rest are indie like developers. 

Where are Warner Bros, Platinum, EA, Square Enix etc? 

EDIT: EA did show Madden but sport games don’t count

Edited by Mysteryman

2 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

They did said. Were u sleeping.  They said it clearly 100 times. 3rd party in May and 1st party in July lol.

Abbey Zodak babaji, me Valhalla ki baat kar raha hu... Bola nahi tha gameplay dikhayege? 

I'm glad they did revealed some games, aagey likha hai.. padh to liya kar. 

26 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

MS and Sony should show only first party games? They can show any games which are coming to their respective platforms. 

MS already said they will be showing/revealing all third party games and they did. The 'gameplay' part was a bit manipulative. 

10 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

It was 3rd party showcase.  How can u blame MS for third party games lol.

Plus you expect grand E3 like show during lockdown? 

Right, because theu were not harping on twitter for the last week about gameplay reveal for Valhalla. I actually follw Aaron greenberg amd xbox on twitter, and MS and shills have been hyping gameplay reveal for Valhalla since the reveal of valhalla

So yeah, I do blame them.

Edited by playstationdude

Just now, Heaven Angel said:

Abbey Zodak babaji, me Valhalla ki baat kar raha hu... Bola nahi tha gameplay dikhayege? 

I'm glad they did revealed some games, aagey likha hai.. padh to liya kar. 

Abey tu bol raha MS being MS? AC Valhalla MS ka game hai?

MS kya karey jab Ubisoft ne nahi deekhaya kuch bhi lol.

Plus all big 3rd party games are made for current gen consoles from ground up not Series X. Only first party and selected studios will make them from ground up.

5 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

I can see only 2 big third party publishers which is Ubisoft (AC) and Sega (Yakuza). Rest are indie like developers. 

Where are Warner Bros, Platinum, EA, Square Enix etc? 

I don't think games from these companies are only considered 'games'.

Also, I didn't felt Bright Memory Infinite, Medium, Scarlet Nexus, Second Extinction, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 are small indie games. 

7 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

Feeling personally insulted for people blaming MS for a shitty MS conference.. typical MS fanboy :rofl:

Lol Go ahead bash em like all other ponies on internet.I dont care.

Im just informing you all that it was not MS games showcase. if it was MS first party showcase then it would have made sense to bash them for again not showing quality first party games, but as they clearly said it will be a pure third party showcase on inside Xbox. So they cant be blamed for Ubisoft f**king up with AC Valhalla. 

I would have said same thing if this was Sony show

Edited by WhiteWolf

10 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Right, because theu were not harping on twitter for the last week about gameplay reveal for Valhalla. I actually follw Aaron greenberg amd xbox on twitter, and MS and shills have been hyping gameplay reveal for Valhalla since the reveal of valhalla

So yeah, I do blame them.

Who is the developer of AC Valhalla? Who holds the power to show footage AC Valhalla in public event ?

5 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Abey tu bol raha MS being MS? AC Valhalla MS ka game hai?

MS kya karey jab Ubisoft ne nahi deekhaya kuch bhi lol.

Plus all big 3rd party games are made for current gen consoles from ground up not Series X. Only first party and selected studios will make them from ground up.

Ek baat bata, Jab ubilol MS ke paas aaye hoge ya MS gaya hoge bolke ki valhalla ka gameplay xbox livestream me dikhayege. Dealing hui hogi. 

Toh ubilol ne MS ko toh dikhaya hoga na gameplay pehle. To MS ne ubilol ka ek chaata nahi diya bolke ke isko gameplay bolte hai kya chutiye? 

• Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

I don't think games from these companies are only considered 'games'.

Also, I didn't felt Bright Memory Infinite, Medium, Scarlet Nexus, Second Extinction, Vampire: The Masquerade - Bloodlines 2 are small indie games. 

Well I am talking about the AAA games. The rest will definitely not have high production values as them.

Also none of the games shows next-gen. All can be achieved current gen. That Hellblade 2 trailer definitely screams “Next gen”. That’s a real benchmark. 

Edited by Mysteryman
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol Go ahead bash em like all other ponies on internet.I dont care.

10 posts back to back defending MS , yup...  you clearly don't care at all :rofl:

15 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

I would have said same thing if this was Sony show

Yeah and who are you.. role model for whole internet  !?

Edited by GeraltOfRivia

7 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Who is the developer of AC Valhalla? Who holds the power to show footage AC Valhalla in public event ?

So you are saying, Ubisoft handed over the footage to MS but they went in blind, without reviewing anything? 

So that means MS and its execs have been pulling claims of gameplay reveal out of their asses, correct?

6 minutes ago, Mysteryman said:

Well I am talking about the AAA games. The rest will definitely not have high production values as them.

Also none of the games shows next-gen. All can be achieved current gen. That Hellblade 2 trailer definitely screams “Next gen”. 

Well, fortunately MS never mentioned 'AAA games or only high production value games' they said just 'games'. 

And yea, as I said the gameplay part was a bit manipulative. The games showcased are not truly next-gen per say, they'll be released on current gen as well. So take it with a grain of salt. 

Also MS said that, they will do these kind of live streams regularly till XSX release. They also maybe waiting for their competitor, "Sony" to make a move before showing everything. 

15 minutes ago, Heaven Angel said:

Ek baat bata, Jab ubilol MS ke paas aaye hoge ya MS gaya hoge bolke ki valhalla ka gameplay xbox livestream me dikhayege. Dealing hui hogi. 

Toh ubilol ne MS ko toh dikhaya hoga na gameplay pehle. To MS ne ubilol ka ek chaata nahi diya bolke ke isko gameplay bolte hai kya chutiye? 

Exactly!  I dont agree with others calling the reveal indie fest cause most of them looked decent. But I'm pissed about Valhalla cause MS has been hyping the sh*t out of Valhalla gameplau reveal on twitter.