PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

26 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

:rofl:

So many good flamewars, good times those

Lol I was so in character. Them old bitches even started praising me in the Halo threads. Then I realized ek ladka aur ek robot kabhi dost nahi ho sakte. 

Edited by rAgHaV

56 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

All are console exclusive. None of them coming to PS afaik. MS helping with marketing nd all.

All are launch games in game pass. XSX gamers will get Halo and Forza 8 and these exclusives and more at launch and we will play all of them for 1$ thanks game pass. 

While ponies pay full 60$ for trash like days gone.

36 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

Lol even Crackdown better than Days gone, but yeah nice try trashing Gears 5 won't affect me. Go ahead. Lol. Last time i checked TrashGone was 71 on meta and Gears 5 85 lol.

Anyway, MS console launch will suffer from cross gen exclusives  i feel like  games will. not showcase true Series X power coz of cross gen limitation.

Dude, don't get desperate. Days gone is one of the best games this gen which didn't shine like rest of the PS exclusives due to technical issues at launch. Crackdown on the other hand is a game M$ had to complete due to them crying about it for years.

Those who are saying Crackdown is better than days gone should realize that it is available on PC as well. For Days Gone though, if you want to experience it, you need a PS4.

PS:- It is actually a pretty solid game. They might launch some DLCs and bring out an ultimate edition or something which would sell like hot cakes.

10 minutes ago, AnK said:

It's not much different from what Reliance Jio did 

penetrate the market with free subscription.........once you get in start charging 

It was never official though that $1 thing

RQQ5n2V.jpg

1 hour ago, AtheK said:

Yup, game pass is everything done right. The only win MS can claim this gen. And lol at people claiming they gave for 1$, 2$ or wtever, why the f**k people have to complain for everything. You cherish the fact that you get to play games for cheap, rather then worrying M$ is burning cash, is Sony sharing the profit they make of games with you?

:good:

I think Netflix and Amazon etc are more desperate coz they aren't even charging 1$ for the first month. ?

Or maybe they want a dud like ps now which has not even reached 1 million in the last 8 years 

7 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

f**k :rofl:

This is sadistic bro :rofl:

For them, it was. :harhar:  To think of it now, I managed to play 90% of all great xbox exclusives* ever released in my 2 months with the console :rofl: 

*this term might not be understood by the xbone only generation as in the 360 days this term had some relevance

1 hour ago, rAgHaV said:

Haha that was me. I sold the 360 on IVG twice. Once genuinely, 2nd time to piss off Saha and friends. 

Good times :fear1:

Saha, man that guy was brutal, many won't know him, but during those times, that guy was unstoppable.

54 minutes ago, AnK said:

I have heard that Days gone is the most underrated game of the past decade 

coz of bad launch bugs & bad pacing issues it got shat all over 

but reviewers going back after patches & first half of the game went as far as to say that this was the best experience of that year & they made a mistake underrating it 

don’t know what’s true 

It's a very good game,but repetitive, but then which game is not these days. It is definitely worth a play through, if i had a choice to play one between gears 5 and days gone,i will happily pick days gone.

Just now, AtheK said:

Saha, man that guy was brutal, many won't know him, but during those times, that guy was unstoppable.

It's a very good game,but repetitive, but then which game is not these days. It is definitely worth a play through, if i had a choice to play one between gears 5 and days gone,i will happily pick days gone.

Pick FF7 remake.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, AtheK said:

Dude I miss saha a lot. He was the only XBOT who actually told everyone to vote for me in the IVG Fanboy Of The Year thing we used to have :rofl: By playing reach with him for 1-2 months I managed to make him play Killzone for 2yrs :hi:

Edited by rAgHaV
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, AnK said:

I’m not saying that they are not doing that 

obviously third party won’t take a hit coz they want to survive 

just in general 

every creator wants his/her content to be appreciated the way it was meant to 

not in throwaway deals 

obviously it’s good for both consumer & creator on economic terms 

no dispute in that 

Yet you see so many 3rd party AAA games on the service as big as gta or rdr2.

Also show me one article where a small /indie dev has mentioned that they are happy with the gamepass nos. Or they haven't been paid. You see 300 games on the service coz the Dev's are more than happy. I don't expect some you to change of opinion even when the service hits 20-30 million coz it's all based on conjecture and bias half the time .

who all were in existence during those days when i opened the console war thread with no holds barred (No ban nothing, anytihng goes) for few hours, it was a bloodbath.

4 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Playstation, killzone 123, Chaztin, Saha - Wonder why these guys stopped coming to the forum?

Haha. This explains why I haven't seen a Hindi Song YouTube embed from you yet. I thought you are Playstation minus the dude. :lol:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

All are console exclusive. None of them coming to PS afaik. MS helping with marketing nd all.

All are launch games in game pass. XSX gamers will get Halo and Forza 8 and these exclusives and more at launch and we will play all of them for 1$ thanks game pass. 

While ponies pay full 60$ for trash like days gone.

You do realize that there is Yakuza 7 and Assassin's Creed Valhalla in there right? In what way, shape and form are they console exclusive? Yakuza 7 is already announced for PS4 and AC is and will be a multiplatform game. I would think even Dirt will be multiplat. So no, all are not console exclusive.