PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

9 minutes ago, AtheK said:

who all were in existence during those days when i opened the console war thread with no holds barred (No ban nothing, anytihng goes) for few hours, it was a bloodbath.

Haha Think that thread must have been locked and re opened like 3 times or so (another number that is higher than xbone exclusives count)

Edited by rAgHaV

15 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

Dude I miss saha a lot. He was the only XBOT who actually told everyone to vote for me in the IVG Fanboy Of The Year thing we used to have :rofl: By playing reach with him for 1-2 months I managed to make him play Killzone for 2yrs :hi:

Saha was the Angry Joe of IVG, ever angry and always ready to kick a*s. And the best part was that he was not retarded like the current crop of xbox fanboys. 

3 minutes ago, KnackChap said:

Saha was the Angry Joe of IVG, ever angry and always ready to kick a*s. And the best part was that he was not retarded like the current crop of xbox fanboys. 

Yeah. Lack of competition in Xbone/PS4 era made xbots more retarded and PS Fans stopped caring. That's the reality. I actually want some decent competition from Xbox this time around, not that PS4 hasn't been great but at the end of Ps3 Gen, Sony was pretty much in god mode and even though it has sustained over time I don't want them to become overconfident ever again.

Also I was pretty much the first one to point out how plus games would become less and less special over time simply due to the fact that they started charging for online so there is no reason for them to give out good games in the Plus subscription. Over time this will degrade further and quality titles would go to PS Now instead. Really hope they launch it here asap, I have a 1gbps fiber connection and already to PS4 remote play (even from different states) every now and then.  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

I've been so inactive myself that it'll take me a week of activity to find out who else is inactive :lol: I think a close competition between PS5/XboXX might even bring Karoo back :rofl:

Karoo is active, just not here

35 minutes ago, playstationdude said:

Playstation, killzone 123, Chaztin, Saha - Wonder why these guys stopped coming to the forum?

Ya man. Dont know where they are now. Old IVG :wub:

32 minutes ago, AtheK said:

who all were in existence during those days when i opened the console war thread with no holds barred (No ban nothing, anytihng goes) for few hours, it was a bloodbath.

Yup no ban nothing was so good. You could go no holds barred :bigyellowgrin: Some great banter in those days. 

I was banned 14 times plus 2 times perma banned :rofl:

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Looks like Scorn is full XSX exclusive but still unsure about The Medium is either timed or complete exclusive.

All coming to PC + Xbox. Console exclusive means won't be on PlayStation for a while or if at all.

Scorn - https://store.steampowered.com/app/698670/Scorn/

Chorus - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1153640/Chorus

DIRT 5 - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1038250/DIRT_5/

The Medium - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1293160/The_Medium

The Ascent - https://store.steampowered.com/app/979690/The_Ascent

Call of the Sea - https://store.steampowered.com/app/1042490/Call_of_the_Sea/

3 minutes ago, hope said:

Ya man. Dont know where they are now. Old IVG :wub:

Yup no ban nothing was so good. You could go no holds barred :bigyellowgrin: Some great banter in those days. 

I was banned 14 times plus 2 times perma banned :rofl:

BC last time I checked you were perma banned :panic:

number of times you got unbanned > number of times Kratos came back from hell

> number of xbone exclusives X 5

:harhar:

Edited by rAgHaV

15 minutes ago, rAgHaV said:

BC last time I checked you were perma banned :panic:

number of times you got unbanned > number of times Kratos came back from hell

Reveal hidden contents

> number of xbone exclusives X 5

:harhar:

Hehe yes

Piper ruined IVG i think. Put in so many restrictions that the banter was lost. It was ban after ban <_<

3 minutes ago, hope said:

Hehe yes

Piper ruined IVG i think. Put in so many restrictions that the banter was lost. It was ban after ban <_<

I don't see Piper anymore. Did he meet the same fate as Hades. :naughty:

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Joe Cool said:

Chorvs is also on PS5. 

unknown.png

2 hours ago, GameAnalyzer said:

Just 100 to 200 hours that's it? And you call yourself the biggest Gears Fan? :rofl:

Anyway, This is my playtime just for Gears 4 (Considering I started playing this game from Aug 2018 played till Gears 5 launch). I have been playing Gears since Gears 1. If you combine all my Gears playtime (Gears 1,2,3,4,5 {didn't bother playing Judgement as it was Trash}) it would be easily more than 8000+hrs. In Gears 5 right now i have around ~300 hours. And currently I am in Masters tier which is the highest rank in Gears 5 (For playlist TDM, 2v2 Gnasher) and Diamond 3 in KOTH. And i still don't consider myself a biggest Gears fan. Because the guy (very good friend of mine; he's from Spain) with whom I am comparing my stats in the screenshot is maxed out in all games modes And according to leaderboards this currently sits at World #1 in TDM , KOTH. 

7UovGqG.png

And in Gears 4 I have prestige'd till 17 out 20. (Means my rank is 1756). I have never bothered playing horde because its too boring.:rofl:

Gears 5 I have prestige'd till 9 out 20. (981 to be exact)

P.S. All stats are from RANKED Matches btw. 

Zodka got

8kO5r.gif

4 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Cant remember but there was one hardcore regular PS3 user who finally bought a 360 and bot gang welcomed him open arms. within a week he sold the 360 right here on TP and the same gang accused him of purposefully doing it. Who was that guy? :rofl::rofl:

Even i got it and sold it after 8 months. ?

10 minutes ago, Snake said:

Zodka got

Back in the IVG KZ2 MP days, probably 50% of all IVG members used to play KZ2 MP anywhere from 100-200hrs per month (daily for 4-6hr was considered normal). This continued for 18 months or so straight.  By Zodka's logic we must be the developers :band: 

Cute how he says 'I have 100-200hrs in all Geow games except in 1' :giggle::hug:

@Zodak 

1 minute ago, rAgHaV said:

Back in the IVG KZ2 MP days, probably 50% of all IVG members used to play KZ2 MP anywhere from 100-200hrs per month (daily for 4-6hr was considered normal). This continued for 18 months or so straight.  By Zodka's logic we must be the developers :band: 

Cute how he says 'I have 100-200hrs in all Geow games except in 1' :giggle::hug:

Reveal hidden contents

@Zodak 

Those were great times ???

• Like 1

1 hour ago, rAgHaV said:

Yeah. Lack of competition in Xbone/PS4 era made xbots more retarded and PS Fans stopped caring. That's the reality. I actually want some decent competition from Xbox this time around, not that PS4 hasn't been great but at the end of Ps3 Gen, Sony was pretty much in god mode and even though it has sustained over time I don't want them to become overconfident ever again. 

Also I was pretty much the first one to point out how plus games would become less and less special over time simply due to the fact that they started charging for online so there is no reason for them to give out good games in the Plus subscription. Over time this will degrade further and quality titles would go to PS Now instead. Really hope they launch it here asap, I have a 1gbps fiber connection and already to PS4 remote play (even from different states) every now and then.   

I want to go back to the era of console wars where exclusives used to be the currency. Now, even if you dont have an xbone, you can still play all the games (via PC) that would not launch on the PS4. The era where you got 2k+ titles on a console. The era where you had to actually buy a console to play a game. Further, I hope more and more games get physical releases.