PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

2 hours ago, Joe Cool said:
  1. Halo NEXT
  2. Gears NEXT
  3. Forza NEXT

There are your major titles for another generation. :lol:

You know there is Hellblade 2, Fable, new unannounced UE5 rpg from Obsidian, Inexile and new Initiative game. 

Ascend, Medium and Scorn are console exclusive. More will be announced in July.

All games for 1$ :D

Edited by WhiteWolf

41 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

You know there is Hellblade 2, Fable, new unannounced UE5 rpg from Obsidian, Inexile and new Initiative game. 

Ascend, Medium and Scorn are console exclusive. More will be announced in July.

All games for 1$ :D

Janab multiplat hai woh sab

matlab

They are even on PC :naughty:

hqdefault.jpg

meanwhile i don't see Bloodborne,Dad of Boi, both the TLOUs, Ghost of Tsushima, Spiderman etc on PC.

MS is so traumatized by this gen's Xflop, that they decided to focus only on maxing TFLOPS wagera instead of focusing on games.

All that money and they don't want to spend it properly

Edited by PhantomShade
  • Like 1

They did the same this gen too. Being the worlds most powerful console is the most important aspect for them, I feel at this point its like an ego issue with someone in Xbox division.

The power aspect would have worked ifor them had Sony not spoiled gamers with dozens of IPs and games.

Although I think they will get a lot of traction this gen due to the cheap gamepass. Its basically buy a 500 dollar console and enjoy free gaming , who would pass on that?

Spike Chunsoft has announced 'Re:Zero – The Prophecy of the Throne', a tactical adventure game based on the light novel and anime series Re:Zero – Starting Life in Another World. It is a hybrid between visual novel and tactical JRPG, and will be released for PS4, Switch, and PC this winter.

Here is an overview of the game via its Amazon U.K. listing:

One month after Subaru’s new life in another world began, an emissary sent by the Royal Castle suddenly appears with news that the Royal Selection has been postponed, but offers no reason as to why. The postponement of this grand event that decides the next ruler of the Kingdom of Lugunica stirs Subaru and his friends into action. They return to the Royal Capital only to find that a sixth candidate has claimed their stake for the throne. But the Dragon Stone prophesizes that only five candidates would be chosen. With one candidate being an imposter, suspicions are immediately cast toward one woman in particular: Emilia. What answers lie beyond the mysterious web of assassination, betrayal, and conspiracies…?

Key Features

• Enjoy a new Re: Zero storyline, fully supervised by the Japanese light novel series author Tappei Nagatsuki.
  • Featuring brand-new characters designed by the original light novel artist Shinichiro Otsuka as well as your favorites from the series.
  • English in-game text and English and Japanese in-game voices.

https://www.gematsu.com/2020/05/rezero-the-prophecy-of-the-throne-announced-for-ps4-switch-and-pc

Edited by GeraltOfRivia

8 hours ago, -13- said:

Just WOW!

Does this game( for the lack of a better word ) have enough user created content to play?

I don't have the time, creativity or skill using a controller to make my own creations, that's why asking.

it is 2.5k on PSN store, wonder how it is so cheap.

Just now, PhantomShade said:

Does this game( for the lack of a better word ) have enough user created content to play?

I don't have the time, creativity or skill using a controller to make my own creations, that's why asking.

Yes, has good amount of content so far but it's just the start. It's cheap because the early access was cheap and Sony has put out their AAA games like RnC, gravity rush 2 etc out for 40$ at launch. Nothing to do with quality. 

If there is one game in Sony's lineup that needs to be on PC, it's this. Will take the game to a whole new level. 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Yes , plenty if short user created games (dreams) you can surf through and play. Amazing software.

2 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

I some how feel there will be no console reveal :| 

Unless we start seeing some teases etc in this week like we had before PS4 reveal.

Doubt that

Hype is throught the room after that Demo reveal. It will be foolish.

Although i expect less first party to be shown. Valhalla will be there surely.