PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

8 minutes ago, Pacifier said:

I some how feel there will be no console reveal :|

Yeah, the way they have worded things in the PS blog announcement seems to indicate PS5 games will be shown and not the console.

We’ve shared technical specifications and shown you the new DualSense wireless controller. But what is a launch without games

That’s why I’m excited to share that we will soon give you a first look at the games you’ll be playing after PlayStation 5 launches this holiday. The games coming to PS5 represent the best in the industry from innovative studios that span the globe. Studios, both larger and smaller, those newer and those more established, all have been hard at work developing games that will showcase the potential of the hardware. 

This digital showcase will run for a bit more than an hour and, for the first time, we will all be together virtually experiencing the excitement together. A lack of physical events has given us an amazing opportunity to think differently and bring you on this journey with us, and hopefully, closer than ever before. This is part of our series of PS5 updates and, rest assured, after next week’s showcase, we will still have much to share with you. 

You guys think we will get to see any PS5 exclusives?

Like in the big Sony studios only Insomniac and Guerrilla are free i think, rest all others already launching their big games( ND and Sucker Punch ) or take long time for new games( Santa Monica )

4 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

Like in the big Sony studios only Insomniac and Guerrilla are free i think, rest all others already launching their big games( ND and Sucker Punch ) or take long time for new games( Santa Monica )

Bluepoint's game

Silent Hill with Japan studio collab

Knack 3 

GT7

Bloodborne 2

2 minutes ago, CarbonCore said:

GG dev tweeted mark your calendar for the event, then deleted that tweet. HZD2 confirmed.

Hope they give allow store-able guns in the next one, not just those pickups in the OG game.

also more selection of melee weapons

an a proper armor system, not just the outfits.

3 minutes ago, GeraltOfRivia said:

With Miyazaki busy with Elden Ring, don't think Bloodborne 2 is happening anytime soon, would be glad if I am wrong though.

he will have to outsource the actual development to the JAPAN Studio if BB2 is to be reality.

46 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

100%

Bluepoint's game was moved from being a cross gen title to PS5 only. Expect atleast a few exclusive titles. 

46 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

he will have to outsource the actual development to the JAPAN Studio if BB2 is to be reality.

Maybe.. but not likely.

26 minutes ago, hope said:

Cory's new IP or what :panic:

Nope.. it seems to be about whatever that guy David Goldfarb and his company The Outsiders is developing.

Is plague tale innocence the most beautiful game of this generation(at least on console)? 

The game world made me feel like i was traversing through Moniet’s impressionist paintings!