PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

Chu's everywhere. What happened to the poor black guy was wrong but you can't justify arson and looting sneaker showrooms and luxury bag brands in the name of it. 

4 minutes ago, SpearHea:D said:

What more funny is ppl are supporting this sort of vandalism. One guy was ok with their property being burned.

Idiot says ne named his restaurant after Gandhi cause he believes in non violence and then goes on to justify this riot. Hypocrite. 

1 hour ago, SpearHea:D said:

What more funny is ppl are supporting this sort of vandalism. One guy was ok with their property being burned.

It's not just one, its many :rofl:

I think they are like this because supporting good rioters  "protesters".

good PR, and they probably will get a payout from their Insurance wala or they can ask for compensation from State govt.

America and HK are good places to be in this context, during a "morally righteous" riot/protest what have you, you can ezily loot whatever you wish even if you don't give a sh*t about "the cause".

I'm sure many will become black market businessmen there thanks to this :rofl:

19 hours ago, AnK said:

^^This is borderline Kinnect level of Harakiri Xbox is committing 

Even PS5 might suffer because of this 

having a restriction on PS4-PS4pro or

XBoxOne-OneX was ok 

but forcing developers to keep making games for last gen tech is just plain bad 

Imagine if The Witcher 3 or Batman Arkham Knight or Rainbow 6 Siege  were forced to put out PS360 ports 

It is that level of f**kery 

I hope M$ is forced to drop this strategy 

just like Kinnect 

MS don't care about console sales.

They buy Sega to boost XCloud and game pass. MS has so much money that console sales hardly affect them.  You keep forgetting MS business is not dependent on Xbox like Sony dependant on PS. 

MS should play dirty and go alll out money hatting stuff coz Sony will do same and its good for gamers :P

19 hours ago, AnK said:

^^This is borderline Kinnect level of Harakiri Xbox is committing 

Even PS5 might suffer because of this 

having a restriction on PS4-PS4pro or

XBoxOne-OneX was ok 

but forcing developers to keep making games for last gen tech is just plain bad 

Imagine if The Witcher 3 or Batman Arkham Knight or Rainbow 6 Siege  were forced to put out PS360 ports 

It is that level of f**kery 

I hope M$ is forced to drop this strategy 

just like Kinnect 

They buy Sega to boost XCloud and game pass. MS has so much money that console sales hardly affect them.  You keep forgetting MS business is not dependent on Xbox like Sony dependant on PS. 

MS should play dirty and go alll out money hatting stuff coz Sony will do same and its good for gamers :P

3 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

:rofl:

Bhai soch samaj ke likh.

This is literally the company that is doing all kinds of gymnastics to get people to buy it's Xshoebox

2 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

:rofl:

Bhai soch samaj ke likh.

This is literally the company that is doing all kinds of gymnastics to get people to buy it's Xshoebox

If they were doing that then they will not release all big exclusives day and date on PC. Toh thoda deemag laga k likh. 

This probably gonna be their last console. They clearly heading towards Subscription and cloud streaming future. 

Edited by WhiteWolf

2 hours ago, SpearHea:D said:

2 hours ago, KnackChap said:

Chu's everywhere. What happened to the poor black guy was wrong but you can't justify arson and looting sneaker showrooms and luxury bag brands in the name of it. 

Idiot says ne named his restaurant after Gandhi cause he believes in non violence and then goes on to justify this riot. Hypocrite. 

Yeah been following all this very closely. 

These big businesses will recover easily. Looting is wrong of course but I understand the anger, frustration and rage of the black community who's had police brutality for decades without seeing justice and I emphathize with them much more than big corporates who loot their own employees daily.

The Onion, as usual, put it best: 

Protestors Criticized For Looting Businesses Without Forming Private Equity Firm First

:roflroll:

1 hour ago, WhiteWolf said:

You do realize that SEGA is huge right? Buying out SEGA means buying out entire Sonic IP - which is a huge IP for children and includes animes, comics, manga, spin-offs with Sony/MS/Nintendo, Japanese Movies and Hollywood Movies. It also means buying out huge franchises like Yakuza etc. along with very small franchises like Sakura Wars, Panzer Dragoon, Shining Series, Shenmue Series etc. - many of which have not seen releases in years. But all of which have monetary value that MS will have to shell out money for. And not only that, the SEGA you are thinking of (The dev team) - buying them out is useless. MS will have to buy out SEGA Sammy - which is an investment company since they are the ones who have rights to all the IPs - not the dev team SEGA.

And SEGA Sammy is also involved in the Japanese pachinko Market. So buying them out means MS is also entering the Japanese Gambling scene and managing pachinkos like Konami.

And all for what? So they can put 1-2 franchises (Namely Yakuza/Sonic/Persona) video games on XGP? You think MS will manage Hollywood Movies, Make Comics, Japanese Animations, Tons of merchandizing etc. across all mediums,  go for Japanese Gambling Markets just "To Play Dirty" and put stuff on XGP? All while having the option of just approaching SEGA to just ask them to put the specific IPs on XGP without buying out the whole studio.

Come on man! Shareholders will personally come to Phil Spencer's house and beat the sh*t out of him for such decisions. Windows Division has already put a cap on the Xbox Division anyway, so you didn't see much money bleeding this gen (Like you saw in 360 gen with purchasing GTA4 DLC for some $50 Million).

SEGA is not a small indie developer like Obsidian or small time devs like Ninja Theory. They are a publisher in their own right, who finance other devs for making games. They are also involved in a ton of industries, of which video games is only one of them. Buying out SEGA is a huge deal in the industry. Something that is very difficult to happen, and will definitely not happen for stuff like putting some 2-3 IPs in XGP of all things.

50 minutes ago, adity said:

If yakuza becomes xbox exclusive, I will literally riot.

Gamers in Japan will riot if it actually is this.

I mean in that country they even get exclusive Yakuza spin-offs and all

1 hour ago, dylanjosh said:

Yeah been following all this very closely. 

These big businesses will recover easily. Looting is wrong of course but I understand the anger, frustration and rage of the black community who's had police brutality for decades without seeing justice and I emphathize with them much more than big corporates who loot their own employees daily.

The Onion, as usual, put it best: 

Protestors Criticized For Looting Businesses Without Forming Private Equity Firm First

:roflroll:

Literally me when i :zodka: most games on PC.

3 hours ago, AnK said:

The big name developers obviously will be bound to develop games with lowest common denominator being Xbox One X or Series S (what ever they call it in the future) 

The new consoles are basically like a pc and the games scalable ,gears 5 was developed for consoles and all kinds of pc and it had th best versions for all platforms ,it happens for all games and nothing new for developers.

Also 90% of the first batch of games can easily support previous generation just like AAA cods,Assassin's creed ,fifa etc.do .

Many of the new games shown are already for NextGen like scorn and medium since non of the developers 1st or 3rd are bound by any restrictions and free to make games as their visions.  

For eg. Halo infinite a confirmed crossgen game will basically be

60 and maybe 1440p-1800p on the x 

60 fps 720 p on S

60 fps, 4k ,faster loading ,better textures with ray tracing in series x

Like I said scalable with enough bells and whistles to justify NextGen hardware just like it's always been for PC gamers with their expensive and low-end cards.

P.S  they plan to support previous gens only for 1-2 years if you didnt know.

Edited by triggr happy ss

1 hour ago, AnK said:

also if the plan is to be cross gen just for 1-2 years then what exactly is Series S

please let me know in detail as I haven’t been following gaming, much less what’s happening with Xbox 

for a long time 

Yes crossgen is planned for 1-2 years for the 1st party the same time period that 3rd party generally supports the previous gen before moving on.

Series s is a low entry level console which will replace Xbox one X and having same GPU power of 6 tf flops , but the cpu and SSD will be same as series X. Aimed at the fifa and cod casuals who don't care about graphics.

So basically if series X gives you 4k 60 on a game , series s will give you 1080-1440p at 60 fps with the added benefits of SSD

47 minutes ago, AnK said:

Blizzard Entertainment executive vice president

Cross Gen restriction is definitely the talk of the town right now 

He knows the struggle lol.

Blizzard makes games for the everyman's (potato) PC, not even using console hardware as a baseline, let alone proper gaming PC grade hardware :rofl:

40 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

He knows the struggle lol.

Blizzard makes games for the everyman's (potato) PC, not even using console hardware as a baseline, let alone proper gaming PC grade hardware :rofl:

Ybarra was at Xbox for 19 years , he just shifted to Blizzard 4-5 months ago.