PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

I don't stream shows much. If I ever want to watch a show or a movie, I plug in one of my 5 hard drives :fear1:

I do still have Netflix and stuff though 

I do however watch a ton of Youtube, and it pays off having 

1 hour ago, PhantomShade said:

1 lakh plus 50+ inches LG and Sony 4K HDR OLED TV

so that I can enjoy my content in peace. I watch Youtube 10x more than anything else. 

Edited by Chirag2001

5 minutes ago, kold_war said:

ya that's there :P  its like i can rest my dinner plate over it while playing on the ps5 :P

will block the vents.

It's airflow design is like that Apple thrashcan Mac Pro afaik..

58 minutes ago, PhantomShade said:

will block the vents.

It's airflow design is like that Apple thrashcan Mac Pro afaik..

|

|

|

V

17 minutes ago, pArth said:

doesnt matter, hes playing on his ps5 :p

:bigyellowgrin: :P

Edited by kold_war

If there is really a $100 price difference between digital and disc version then that's the version in would get. 

I haven't bought a disc game in years. All my existing stuff is digital anyway. 

Any word on backwards compatibility from both Sony and ms? 

11 minutes ago, Aftrunner said:

If there is really a $100 price difference between digital and disc version then that's the version in would get. 

I haven't bought a disc game in years. All my existing stuff is digital anyway. 

Any word on backwards compatibility from both Sony and ms? 

MS is pretty much locked in on BC.

Regarding PS5, Sony had said they tested top 100 games for PS4 and all worked fine. No more news after that. One more update is that Sony has made it mandatory for all games launching after July 2020 on PS4 should run on PS5 as well. Question remains about smart delivery on PS5 and for 3rd party games on XSX.

1 hour ago, Big Boss said:

Regarding PS5, Sony had said they tested top 100 games for PS4 and all worked fine. No more news after that.

1 hour ago, adity said:

Sony hasn't been super clear about BC but from what I understand, ps5 will have full BC with ps4 with ps5 specific patches. They have said that the enhancements work without issues for top 100 ps4 games. It's kinda like boost mode on ps4 Pro where it may cause issues in some games from what I gather. 

Even if they are not updating on how many games they have tested so far after the top 100, most PS4 games are expected to work on PS5 with no update.

We believe that the overwhelming majority of the 4,000+ PS4 titles will be playable on PS5.

We’re expecting backward compatible titles will run at a boosted frequency on PS5 so that they can benefit from higher or more stable frame rates and potentially higher resolutions. We’re currently evaluating games on a title-by-title basis to spot any issues that need adjustment from the original software developers.

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/03/18/unveiling-new-details-of-playstation-5-hardware-technical-specs/

Just now, Big Boss said:

That sounds great. A good amount of BC makes sure the launch is not barren like last gen. We can safely pack/sell the current gen systems when next gen arrives. 

4K 60 FPS current gen games :wOOtjumpy: :wOOtjumpy:

:wOOtjumpy:MS BTFO :wOOtjumpy:

:wOOtjumpy:XBOT Behinds on Fire :wOOtjumpy:

Sony is literally the LOOK AT ME Somali guy from Captain Phillips now :lol:

Halol Infinite Milking will be rekt by TLOU2 4K 60FPS on PS5.

22 minutes ago, AnK said:

Man the music gets me every time. Best trailer, and my personal favourite game on the Playstation 4. Naughty Dog f**king nailed it.

This is how you make a trailer.

IF Drake gets another game on the PS5 (I like Drake's ending, but its a system seller so it might motivate Sony), I insta-buy the PS5 no questions.

PS. You missed Uncharted Lost Legacy, Days Gone, Persona 5 Royal, Shadow of the Colossus, inFamous Second Son, these were pretty good exclusives titles too.

Edited by Chirag2001

I see. Cuz Persona 5 does have pretty insane Metacritic ratings (and player reviews) :D

Thanks for sharing man. I'm on board with Chloe and Drake Senior too. Fantastic combo, great personality to both of them. Some of the best parts of UC2 and UC4, the best games I've played. 

Hope ND announces a new Uncharted title a little later in the life cycle when PS5 prices have dropped a bit.

22 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

Man the music gets me every time. Best trailer, and my personal favourite game on the Playstation 4. Naughty Dog f**king nailed it.

This is how you make a trailer.

IF Drake gets another game on the PS5 (I like Drake's ending, but its a system seller so it might motivate Sony), I insta-buy the PS5 no questions.

PS. You missed Uncharted Lost Legacy, Days Gone, Persona 5 Royal, Shadow of the Colossus, inFamous Second Son, these were pretty good exclusives titles too.

14 minutes ago, AnK said:

Let the time come 

till then it’s exclusive :p 

Future is Chloe & Drake Sr. 
thats pretty clear & the right Direction IMO 

I already mentioned in part one that only the best rated Game of a franchise on a single platform 

& the cut off rating was 85 on metacritic 

otherwise it would have been a flood of exclusives 

Persona I thought of but is not really a popular title outside of Asia region 

US,EU regions not really relish or revere it that much 

but yeah It is obviously there as a big name for the Loyal fans 

I so wish ND makes another full feldged UC game with Chloe as the central character, and make her lesbian for good measure... just to see the incels rage about "SJW agenda" again ?

13 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

I so wish ND makes another full feldged UC game with Chloe as the central character, and make her lesbian for good measure... just to see the incels rage about "SJW agenda" again ?

I wouldn't mind, but she is straight. Flynn and Nate in UC2. So I don't think that will happen. 

But Sam x Chloe would be weird (maybe)

I like them as treasure hunting buddies though. As long as Sullivan drops in here and there, I'm a happy guy. 

3 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

I wouldn't mind, but she is straight. Flynn and Nate in UC2. So I don't think that will happen. 

But Sam x Chloe would be weird (maybe)

I like them as treasure hunting buddies though. As long as Sullivan drops in here and there, I'm a happy guy. 

Never say never