PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

20 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

I so wish ND makes another full feldged UC game with Chloe as the central character, and make her lesbian for good measure... just to see the incels rage about "SJW agenda" again ?

Man I've avoided all spoilers. I legit know nothing.

This wasn't a spoiler, but some things make more sense now. 

12 minutes ago, AnK said:

There’s still lot of time 

even I haven’t played them all 

One hasn’t even Released yet 

Online gaming ate up most of my time 

but it’s goodbye to that now 

Only these even if I upgrade to nextegen with 1 year of launch 

I will play them on the PS5. Hopefully they all get backward compatability. 

32 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

I so wish ND makes another full feldged UC game with Chloe as the central character, and make her lesbian for good measure... just to see the incels rage about "SJW agenda" again ?

They are going to make the new one with Chloe & Nadine, and both are lesbians, official ND twitter used to rt fan-art of Chloe-Nadine getting married or in generic romantic poses with hearts and all :lol:

Now ofc it is filled with TLOU2 promotional materials.

Wonder where dudes get the idea that Sam Drake will be the new protag :rofl:

Like Sully he's basically supporting character/guest appearance and will pop up time to time.

5 minutes ago, quixote_1989 said:

No way she didn't knock boots with Nadine.

She didn't, but that will surely be retconned :rofl:

The gay and insertion of average looking or ugly female leads give high review scores, "street cred" for the big-name people( like Druckmann for example, not faceless ND graphics programmer #325865 ) of these studios with their fellow liberals, and 0 effect to game sales because strong brand.

YT dislikes don't translate to lost sales, neither do spicy comments :roflroll:

There is literally 0 downside for ND/Sony.

10 minutes ago, Chirag2001 said:

If she was, I feel ND would've done it with Nadine when they were running around together in Lost Legacy.

Because fear of possible backlash, but this time, now that TLOU2 has got 95 metascore, and most likely record breaking sales, there is no need to fear.

Main characters can be killed, gay romance can be shown, with 0 effects on sales, game reviewers love the two things mentioned earlier so no drawback there.

You can fully expect Drake getting shot & killed :lol:  i literally couldn't give a f**k because i find him very annoying, Chloe is ok and Nadine is high-energy no-nonsense character.

And Chloe-Nadine suddenly realizing they are lesbian.

On 6/18/2020 at 4:26 PM, quixote_1989 said:

How dare you assume Chloe's gender?

Edited by Big Boss

7 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Hey Guys, i am not able to add any payment method on PlayStation store (through website). My cards usually work on everything. What seems to be the problem?

Credit cards usually work 100%, debit cards need international transactions enabled, ofc rupay etc cards don't work, only visa and mastercard.

btw certain banks send you an automated call, if you do international transaction, if you don't pick it up and accept, then they might block your card for international transactions.

It could also be some temporary PSN related issue

35 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Hey Guys, i am not able to add any payment method on PlayStation store (through website). My cards usually work on everything. What seems to be the problem?

Indian region? If its US, your Indian cards wont work.

2 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Playstation is US. I am trying in India.

It is your psn account that matters, not where the hardware was bought. I remember few Indian international CCs working on US psn back in the day.

4 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Yeah. I actually created my account through website not with ps. So there is no way to tell. WTF should I do now? I tried both CC and dc. While with dc it says wrong info and with CC it says an error has occurred!

This is such a shitty thing.

Buy a psn us top up card or create an Indian account.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dante77 said:

Wait. My ICICI card worked. I received a call and confirmed! Issue resolved thanks guys. Don't know why my other card didn't work.

My HSBC os actually an international card. Anyway. No matter now.

you need to understand what region your psn account is - this link might help with that. If it is a US psn account (most of the old timers on the forum has a US psn as primary because Indian PS storefront launched around 2012 iirc and everyone was using either a US or GB psn account before that) - there are restrictions on certain Indian CCs.