PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

So far below was the biggest triumph of PS5 on Series X. But according to the developer, A patch is coming to resolve this.

Did anyone else notice that its not just the Headlight controversy but the over all details like resolution, Shadows, texture were all seemed pretty inferior when compared to PS5.

EncVCSrXcAAacsf?format=jpg&name=large

• Like 1

"My roommate bought an Xbox Series X, he just sits and stares at the dashboard for hours while humming the Halo theme. I'd call the cops but he looks like he's having fun."

This comment I found  in youtube comments hit me hard. Don't know if this is old, but savage level is over 9,000.

• Haha 3

54 minutes ago, dylanjosh said:

why do you want him killed bro :( 

Noooo, it's not my comment.

Edit: Did not think from American context. ??

Edited by kmkaks

13 hours ago, HarishProGamer said:

So far below was the biggest triumph of PS5 on Series X. But according to the developer, A patch is coming to resolve this.

Did anyone else notice that its not just the Headlight controversy but the over all details like resolution, Shadows, texture were all seemed pretty inferior when compared to PS5.

EncVCSrXcAAacsf?format=jpg&name=large

The only thing thats missing is Craig's reflection in the headlight :rofl:

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, hsk_colossus said:

DF:  "PS5 loads in 18 secs while Series X loads in 26 secs. Nice little win for PS5" 

Yeah, 30% less time is a little win. Then they complain that people are calling them Xbox shill. :rolleyes:

12 hours ago, ZooZoo said:

DF:  "PS5 loads in 18 secs while Series X loads in 26 secs. Nice little win for PS5" 

Yeah, 30% less time is a little win. Then they complain that people are calling them Xbox shill. :rolleyes:

Smaller size of the superfast SSD will prove to be much a bigger headache than convenience of 10 second faster loading. They should really come out with a 2TB SSD version sometime later.

Edited by 0verlord

I connected Samsung T70 External SSD to my One X and guys believe it or not. Im seeing really good improvements in loadtimes. WD Legion loads in under 30secs and Gears 5 as well. Both were close to 1min for me on internal.

Im gonna get one for PS4 as well. 

Since i don't have any next gen consoles. Im trying to make my current consoles into next gen consoles :P

• Like 1
  • Haha 2