PlayStation vs Xbox vs Nintendo thread

12 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

IT was in stock on amazon yesterday for like 2 mins. (Someones cancelled order maybe?)

He is not asking amazon stock, he is asking real stock where he can get hands on, right now most folks here have a pre ordered one as a back up and in another 25-30 (mine says 26th Dec) days everyone will have their own but most of them need it now to enjoy their time off.. come Jan ppl will have to get back to work and may not have same amount of time they have now.. 

• Like 1

He is not asking amazon stock, he is asking real stock where he can get hands on, right now most folks here have a pre ordered one as a back up and in another 25-30 (mine says 26th Dec) days everyone will have their own but most of them need it now to enjoy their time off.. come Jan ppl will have to get back to work and may not have same amount of time they have now.. 
Need to go import route. Selling around 52k-55k

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

9 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Lol, chotu miya doing 120hz at 600p. 3 generation purana rig bhi chala dega isme toh :lol:

That rig will not cost 300$. No 300$ rig running any of these game at 60 let alone 120

You should think about cost of system when comparing with PC. 

People spend 60-80k on PC  and play Unity at 120hz 720p and then brag about it? :rofl:. You should feel bad that after spending so much you still can't do 4k120hz lol.

Go ahead buy Switch. Let me Know how good Valhalla runs and load on Switch :P.

Edited by WhiteWolf

I’m amazed how chill kids on these forums are even after all the d1cking by Sony India over the last month and a half. 
Twitter meanwhile has gone into a complete sh1tshow with 17yr olds who never know what a console was until the PS4 now cold-calling the Sony India head and hurling expletives, forming groups to plan spam attacks at execs and what not ??

As an old timer, I’m not one bit surprised to see India not figuring in Sony’s plans and that’s how it’s always been. But you guys have really held it together unlike the punks ???

8 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

I’m amazed how chill kids on these forums are even after all the d1cking by Sony India over the last month and a half. 
Twitter meanwhile has gone into a complete sh1tshow with 17yr olds who never know what a console was until the PS4 now cold-calling the Sony India head and hurling expletives, forming groups to plan spam attacks at execs and what not ??

As an old timer, I’m not one bit surprised to see India not figuring in Sony’s plans and that’s how it’s always been. But you guys have really held it together unlike the punks ???

Your tweets have been quoted here several times.

?

BTW, welcome back, Unkeeel! ??

4 minutes ago, VelivolusDas said:

Your tweets have been quoted here several times.

?

BTW, welcome back, Unkeeel! ??

:sign_banhim: damn 

:wub: Come on man, now you also are unkeel. Let’s call each other “bro” to even it out ?

23 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

That rig will not cost 300$. No 300$ rig running any of these game at 60 let alone 120

You should think about cost of system when comparing with PC. 

Aage ek reply diya hai woh bhi padh le.

24 minutes ago, WhiteWolf said:

People spend 60-80k on PC  and play Unity at 120hz 720p and then brag about it? :rofl:. You should feel bad that after spending so much you still can't do 4k120hz lol.

Go ahead buy Switch. Let me Know how good Valhalla runs and load on Switch :P.

We're talking about old rig, which is older than last generation. Didn't have to spend 30k to play on 600p in 2020. 

PCs don't even get 600p option anymore. That resolution is older than myself, lol. 720p native is as low devs can give us. Also, console systems get specific graphical presets which many options go lower than low :D and that too not available on PC. You have to manually tweak the game files to get that level of graphics.

But why do you even want to play at 120hz. I think XSS owners will be more than happy that they can play on 60hz. 

I think this is only to justify the 1080p 120hz stamp on the box. 

Turned on my PS4 after few weeks and installed the latest firmware update, now when I started playing RDR 2 the fans started running like a jet engine and the console got warm real quick. I've heard people saying it runs like a jet engine, but I've never had this issue earlier. Played a lot of demanding games like Spider-Man, UC4, HZD and COD Warzone over the years but never had this problem. Could it be the new update that caused it? I cover my console with an old t-shirt whenever I'm not using it. The room is decently ventilated and there's enough place for the console on my table. 

My PS4 is the late 2015 revision that released just before the Slim. 

1 hour ago, Jigsaw said:

bhai ne ps5 thread dekha nae lagta he XD bahot galliyan di he bas sabhyata se di he :D:D:D:D:D

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, rushaboswal said:

bhai ne ps5 thread dekha nae lagta he XD bahot galliyan di he bas sabhyata se di he :D:D:D:D:D

Haven’t bro but compared to all the crap that’s been going on on Twitter, here folks are much more “in control “ :giggle:

I get dragged into so many of these groups of Twitter where grandiose plans are cooked up by the hour daily like

Cold calling execs and harassing them

doxxing them

threats of self immolation to draw attention to the “plight” of Indian PS fans

plans to kidnap the pet dog of the execs and force them into announcing preorders 

staging a protest outside a building which has Sony hoarding on it

Plans to infiltrate the Amazon warehouse at 3AM in Bangalore to check if they even have stock ??

I had a hard time trying to convince 15yr olds the meaning of Felony and the resulting Sodomy that will lead. They gave up and immediately cooked another plan to “bribe” the armed private security for “inside news” :giggle:

Finally lost my marbles when one kid in the group called Kojima San “that guy who made a walking simulator” and quit the group. Got added several times again but found a way out every time. 

The sad part is this is the majority that is vocal on social media. And they have no idea about gaming before 2015. I cannot fathom how someone is unable to breathe by not having a PS5. And the self-entitlement of demanding a Day 1 release in India itself is delusional to say the least. 

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

I get dragged into so many of these groups of Twitter where grandiose plans are cooked up by the hour daily like

doxxing them

plans to kidnap the pet dog of the execs and force them into announcing preorders 

Plans to infiltrate the Amazon warehouse at 3AM in Bangalore to check if they even have stock ??

I had a hard time trying to convince 15yr olds the meaning of Felony and the resulting Sodomy that will lead. They gave up and immediately cooked another plan to “bribe” the armed private security for “inside news” :giggle:

Lmao this looks perfect for a crime thriller movie plot :wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy::wOOtjumpy:

1 minute ago, Jigsaw said:

And they have no idea about gaming before 2015. I cannot fathom how someone is unable to breathe by not having a PS5. And the self-entitlement of demanding a Day 1 release in India itself is delusional to say the least. 

Nor did i had idea about ps4 before '18. and im not demanding day one release we all know thats not gonna happen. All im saying is declare a date and pre order and we are good :)

17 minutes ago, Jigsaw said:

Haven’t bro but compared to all the crap that’s been going on on Twitter, here folks are much more “in control “ :giggle:

doxxing them

Finally lost my marbles when one kid in the group called Kojima San “that guy who made a walking simulator” and quit the group. Got added several times again but found a way out every time. 

The sad part is this is the majority that is vocal on social media. And they have no idea about gaming before 2015. I cannot fathom how someone is unable to breathe by not having a PS5. And the self-entitlement of demanding a Day 1 release in India itself is delusional to say the least. 

Oh my! This is beyond pathetic. You should have informed them that getting any console on day 1 here is a privilege and not a right. AFAIK there was no console ever to have launched here on launch (except maybe PS4 Pro, but even that was problematic). It will be lucky if they get it by Jan-Feb. Generally, minimum delay would have been up to April-June, and this time due to Covid, chances are official launch can even be 1 year later (Next Nov-Dec) or even more in 2022.

PAL Stocks will always be funneled to EU first, then ME and finally any pieces left over will come here. Sony has proven this time and again. If it was not for digital we would not have gotten games Day 1 here as well. Even in PS4 gen, they re-routed Horizon stock, Spiderman stock and everything else to ME first and only brought it here when people stopped buying it over there, to the point stocks were left over.  Wonder why people thought it will be different this time.

Maybe Sony should have advertised the 19th Nov Release as "Most of the World" instead of "The Whole World" so people would have been patient and the execs here could have caught a break.

MS launching here on 1st day is actually great and they should receive a commendation for that. When they said Whole World, they meant it. That's how distribution should be done and Sony should learn from them.

Edited by roun90

1 minute ago, roun90 said:

Oh my! This is beyond pathetic. You should have informed them that getting any console on day 1 here is a privilege and not a right. AFAIK there was no console ever to have launched here on launch (except maybe PS4 Pro, but even that was problematic). It will be lucky if they get it by Jan-Feb. Generally, minimum delay would have been up to April-June, and this time due to Covid, chances are official launch can even be 1 year later (Next Nov-Dec) or even more in 2022.

PAL Stocks will always be funneled to EU first, then ME and finally any pieces left over will come here. Sony has proven this time and again. If it was not for digital we would not have gotten games Day 1 here as well. Even in PS4 gen, they re-routed Horizon stock, Spiderman stock and everything else to ME first and only brought it here when people stopped buying it over there, to the point stocks were left over.  Wonder why people thought it will be different this time.

Maybe Sony should have advertised the 19th Nov Release as "Most of the World" instead of "The Whole World" so people would have been patient and the execs here could have caught a break.

MS launching here on 1st day is actually great and they should receive a commendation for that. When they said Whole World, they meant it. That's how distribution should be done and Sony should learn from them.

bhai I’m closer to 40 than 30. Been gaming longer than the amount of time these Twitter kids have even existed to know how consoles are delayed in India :giggle:

2 hours ago, Assassins Creed said:

This

2 hours ago, rushaboswal said:

Need to go import route. Selling around 52k-55k

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

Nope nope nope. Already have the official one preordered for 2 Jan. If it was selling for 40-41k would have gone for it.

7 hours ago, Heaven Angel said:

Aage ek reply diya hai woh bhi padh le.

We're talking about old rig, which is older than last generation. Didn't have to spend 30k to play on 600p in 2020. 

PCs don't even get 600p option anymore. That resolution is older than myself, lol. 720p native is as low devs can give us. Also, console systems get specific graphical presets which many options go lower than low :D and that too not available on PC. You have to manually tweak the game files to get that level of graphics.

But why do you even want to play at 120hz. I think XSS owners will be more than happy that they can play on 60hz. 

I think this is only to justify the 1080p 120hz stamp on the box. 

Old rig? Tell me specs plz.  2 yr old pc with gtx 2070 or 2080 running AC unity at 120hz better than Series S is not a fair comparison as those cards still very expensive and powerful. You need to compare with pc with same price and specs for fair comparison running same games. Series S is using new tech but still got limitations in memory bandwidth and ram size.

And If you care about 120hz then you will not invest in Series S. Its a added bonus, Fact S can do 120hz at all is impressive at 300$ price point. Lets be realistic here. 120hz is optional mode and only few people who fortunate enough to afford 120hz TV set can experience 120hz mode. Series S audience is not playing at 120hz. People who care about 120hz will not invest in Series S to begin with.

Edited by WhiteWolf
  • Like 1